Ben Bruce (P2)

Hi guys! Here is the second part of my earlier Ben Bruce chapter. Sorry if it's too short. Welp hope you like it. ~Horror
-------------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

*one year later*

Knock. I stood and opened the door, revealing my boyfriend, Ben.

"Ello beautiful," he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and let him in. If you're wondering, Ben and I have been dating for 6 months. After the incident, about a year ago, I got to know Ben for 6 months and fell in love with him. And today marks our 6 month anniversary. So, Ben came over and we're celebrating by watching a movie and eating dinner together. I followed Ben to the kitchen and he sat on a chair in front of the dinning table. I got out two plates and served Ben and I. When I was done, I walked to the dinning table and gave Ben his plate.

"Oh my favorite," he said and began to eat. I sat down and chuckled and began to eat.

*skip the dinner* (I would've made it awkward, sorry)

I was washing the dished, when Ben came up behind me and hugged my waist.

"Babe let's watch the movie now," he said.

"Alright," I replied with a smile and dried my hands. I walked with Ben to living room and began to watch (your favorite movie). I smiled and cuddled with Ben. Half way through the movie, I spoke.

"Ben, I love you. Thank you so much for giving me time after what happened and thank you so much for not hurting me," I said. He looked at me and smiled sympathetic.

"You're welcome. And I wouldn't dare hit or hurt you. I love you so why would I hurt the person i most love?" he said. I smiled and felt a tear go down my cheek. Ben wiped off the tear and cupped my face. He looked at me and smiled softly.

"I love you (y/n)," he said.

"I love you Ben," I replied. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back. He broke the kiss and hugged me.

"I think we should sleep," he said.

"Okay," I replied," Carry me?" He smiled and grabbed the remote and turned off the television. Then, he picked me up  bridal style and walked upstairs to the bedroom. He layer me down and he later next to me. He pulled me close and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I love you Ben," I said softly.

"I love you too (y/n)," he replied softly. I smiled to myself and drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------
Yay! I don't know why I'm so happy, but eh. Hope you liked it and Happy Thanksgiving! Boo.
~Horror