Ryan Sitkowski

Hello. Sorry for lying and saying I was gonna update on Friday or Saturday. Okay now for an announcement: I created a new story called TRaP DEMon and it's a Vinny x reader. I'd love for you to check it out. Thanks. Now enjoy. ~Horror
----------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

I sat on the couch, as I finished putting away my groceries. Well, more like junk food. And I just settled it up on the table. Why? Well, my best friends were coming home after a 3 month tour. You're probably thinking what band it is. Well its no other than Motionless in White. The door bell rang, breaking my thoughts. I stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello!" Chris yelled and hugged me.

"Hi," I said with a smile. Chris moved me out the way and the rest of the guys came in.

"Hey," Ricky, Ghost, and Balz said.

"Hello," I replied. Then I heard the voice that made my heart skip a beat.

"Sup," Ryan said and actually hugged me. He never hugs me. Well he has but rarely, but he's been flirting a lot lately.

"Hi," I said and hugged back.

"You get the food?!" Chris yelled.

"Yes, but why are you yelling?" I asked.

"I drank two Rockstars," he replied and walked to the kitchen. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm going to get food," Balz said and walked to the kitchen.

"Yeah me too. I'm starving," Ricky said and walked to the kitchen, with Ghost trailing behind. Hmm he's probably mad. Ryan sighed and sat on the couch. I frown at him.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked.

"Not really, but I am in the mood for a Rockstar," he said, "Please?"

I smiled and shook my head, as I walked to the kitchen.

"Ow!" Chris yelled as Ghost had slapped his hand.

"Get your own food," Ghost snapped.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry," Chris replied. I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge to take out a Rockstar. I walked back to where Ryan was. As I walked into the living room, Ryan was staring at me. I felt a blush and looked down.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you a beaver? Cuz dam," he said. I chuckled and shook my head. He smiled and patted the couch. I walked over and sat beside him. I opened the can and handed it to him. He took it and drank some.

"Thanks," he said and put his arm around my shoulders. I looked over at him, and he was playing with the tab of the can.

"Ry-," I began to say, but he cut me off.

"(Y/n), I need to tell you something," he and placed the can on the table next to the couch.

"Umm okay," I said and faced him. He looked at me. Something in his eyes made my heart swell. He mover closer.

"(Y/n), I've been wanting to ask you this," he said. I nodded.

"(Y/n), since I met you, you've been a really good person and friend. About a year ago I realized that I want to be more than friends, so I started to flirt and talk to you more," he said.

"Ryan, I-I've always thought of you like more than a friend. Even if you're a little cold and mean. I knee there was someone good and kind inside," I replied. He laughed lightly.

"(Y/n)," he began to say,"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure," I replied and smiled. He smiled back.

"NOW KISS HER!" Ghost yelled from the kitchen. I laughed and Ryan rolled his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back.

"I can be happy now," Ghost said. I laughed, breaking the kiss.

"That's why he was mad," Ryan said," he didn't think I'd kiss you after asking you to be my girlfriend, and we had a hug fight about it." I nodded.

"I love you (y/n)," Ryan said and hugged me.

"I love you too Ryan," I said and cuddled with him.

----------------------------------
1K!!!!! Wow thank you so much guys. Really thank you guys. Well again, you should check out my new story called TRaP DEMoN it's a Vinny Mauro x reader story. I'd love for you to check it out. Thanks and hope you enjoyed this story. ~Horror