Cameron Liddell

Thank you Halloween_tattoos!!
-------------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

I walked down the main entrance to a concert of Asking Alexandria.

"Oh my god, it's (y/n)!" I heard a few fans scream. I turned and smiled at them. Suddenly, the cheering got a little louder, for Ben had come out of no where.

"Hi (y/n)," he said and hugged me.

"Hi," I said.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Surprise for Cameron," I said.

"Ah I see," he replied," well come on. Follow me." He began to walk towards the bus and I followed. We got inside the bus and th whole band was sitting in the living room area.

"Hi guys," I said.

"Hey (y/n)," I heard the say together. I looked for Cameron, but he was no where to be found.

"Where's Cameron?" I asked.

"He's in the bathroom," Sam replied. And on cue, the toilet flusher. I smiled lightly.

"Alright. Guys, could you'll go somewhere?" I asked. They all said sure and left the bus. I sat on the couch and waited for Cameron to get out the bathroom. Few minutes later, he came out and turned to the living room area.

"Oh hi (y/n). What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just a surprise for you. I missed you," you replied and got up to hug him. He hugger back.

"Well thank you," he said and smiled nervously.

"Umm Cameron," I asked," are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I was just going to your house later after the concert because," he said and paused.

"Why?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask you something," he replied.

"Yes..?"

"Umm hold on," he said and ran into the bunks. He came back a few minutes later with his hands behind his back. He looked at me and smiled.

"(Y/n)," he began to to say," I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I fler teary. He got down on one knee and opened a black velvet box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" He asked. I nodded rapidly. I managed to choke out a yes. He smiled and stood to hug me. He kissed my lips and smiled at me.

"I love you (y/n)," he said and hugged me tighter.

"I love you too," I replied with happiness.

--------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it. Sorry if it's not close to his personality. ~Horror