Alan Ashby

Hi. So here's a short Alan story. It's just a real quick story until the Ben story. Because the Ben one if kind of long. But I will update the Ben story. Enjoy. ~Horror 
--------------------------------------

Alan's POV

I tuned my guitar as I was about to go on stage. (Y/n) came up to me with a smile. I smiled back and went to peck her lips. She pecked my lips and side hugged me.

"Good luck,'' she said.

"Thanks," I said and smiled.

"OF MICE & MEN! YOU'RE UP!" someone yelled. I turned and walked to the stage with the guys trailing behind.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was standing side stage as I saw my 3 year boyfriend play his heart out, along with his friends.

*after the last song on the set list*

Everyone cheered.

"Alright guys! Quiet down,'' Austin  said everyone quiet down.

"Okay. Alan had an announcement to make," Aaron said, looking over at Alan. Alan walked to the microphone.

"Hi. Umm...Austin," Alan said. Austin then walked up to me and puller me into the stage. I was so confused. I stood by Alan and he smiled at me. I smiled confused.

"(Y/n), we've been dating for 3 years and I've made up my mind and I don't want to be your boyfriend no more. I want to be your husband,'' Alan said. I blinked astonished. Then, Alan flipped his guitar and behind it, it had a paper that read 'Will you marry me?' Tears threatened my eyes. I nodded.

"Y-yes," I choked out. Alan smiled and took off his guitar and handed it to Austin. Then hr got a velvet red box out his pocket and opened it. It had a median size diamond. He took it out and put it on my finger. I smiled and jumped on him. He spinned me around and kissed me. The fans cheered stuff like 'aw' 'congrats' 'yay'. I laughed.

"I love you Alan," I whispered/yelled in his ear. "I love you too (Y/n),'' he said and pecked my lips.