Ash Costello

I can't remember who requested this, if you read this please tell me and I'll change this. Please.
If you're a girl, this will be a girlxgirl, so if you don't like that just keep going.
Hope you enjoy.
--------------------------------
I sat on the couch of my house waiting for my girlfriend, Ashley. She was currently on tour and the last day of the tour was today. The door opened and I stood up. She came in was two bags and I ran to help her.
"Hey," she said and handed me a bag. I took it to the room and ran for the other one.
"Hello. Just close the door and sit on the couch," I said and ran to the room again. I heard her laugh and walked to the kitchen.
"Wine?" I asked.
"Yes, please," she replied.
I poured down two cups and closed the bottle. I grabbed the two cups and walked towards her. I handed her a cup and was gonna sit beside her before she stopped me. She stood and drank her wine and so did I. We both finished and put the cups on the table. She grabbed my waist started to kiss me. I kissed back. She sat down and took me with her. I sat down on her thighs. We continue to kiss until we needed air. We both panted.
"I missed you so f*cking much," she said.
"Me too Ash," I replied and smiled.
"Let's go to sleep. I'm so tired," she said. I chucked lightly. I stood and helped her up. She walked to the bedroom, while I turned everything off. I walked to the bedroom and she had strip down and just fell on the bed and fell sleep. I chucked and covered her with a blanket, while I laid beside her. I was happy now. I finally had someone to sleep with.