~CONTEST WINNERS~

Thank you so much to everyone that entered! And a really big thank you for everyone being so supportive of everyone!! i was reading the comments on everyone's entries and they were all so sweet, which i really appreciate!! It was REALLY hard for me to pick just three people, but somehow I narrowed it down.  Now, in no particular order....

"3 years later." by ScaryObsessedFangirl (ScaryObessedFangirl)

This entry is flat-out adorable.  if you want fluff (and let's be real who DOESN'T want fluff???) read this like yesterday.  I don't want to ruin what it's about (you have to go to their page and check it out!!) but I can promise you that you won't be disappointed.  The characters felt real, like how I'd write them, which I really enjoyed.  The entire time I was reading it I was really picturing that they were MY characters, which was so cool.  The writing itself was really good, and it was really easy for me to read because of the way it flows.  Really REALLY great job!!

"Chapter 40" by EmilyLovesWP (EmilyLovesWP)

Honestly this is so cute, but it's not fluff like the previous one.  This one is a bit more serious, and what makes it so cute is the little jokes and dialogue between Dan and Phil (I especially love the last 2 lines).  ALSO it's super similar to what I was thinking MY Chapter 40 would be like, so a) thanks So0o0o0o0o0o much for stealing my ideas (i'm totally joking) and b) i'm convinced you were just reading my mind and THAT'S why I liked it so much.  But in all seriousness, this entry was so great and I highly recommend you guys read it!!

"Where Mercutio Went" by YouTubePleasure (YouTubePleasure)

not gonna lie, this one is sad.  but if you've read BMJ, you know I LOVE sad stuff.  the style of writing was different from what i'm used to, but SO good.  really, i loved it.  the mix of short/long sentences is something I do a lot, but you did it differently and it worked AMAZINGLY.  I'm pretty sure this is the shortest winner, but you really didn't need any more.  a good writer knows when to cut it, and you TOTALLY did!  my comment on your entry was 100% true - I was in a library-like space while I was reading it and a bunch of people were looking at me but I COULD NOT HANDLE WHAT WAS HAPPENING.  

HONORABLE MENTIONS (who you should also check out and also in no particular order)

Sallexx (Sallexx)

teesh_xx (teesh_xx)

nathalya_aqua (nathalya_aqua)

SpinsandSnaps (SpinsandSnaps)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I originally said that I would include the winner's chapters in BMJ, but I didn't realize until later that this would be difficult (with Wattpad's copyrighting and stuff) SO i've thought of a different prize: i'm going to include a character named after you in my newest book, snowflakes!! if you have any opinions on what character you want to be, let me know (though if I can't figure out a way to mold that character in I mayyyyy have to tweak it a little).  I hope this is okay with everyone!!

Once again, thank you to everyone who applied and congratulations to the winners (who should send me a PM with info about covers you want, what you'd like me to read, etc!)!! This was a TON of fun for me (and hopefully you too...) so I may have a contest similar in the future.  

New chapter of BMJ up soon in celebration of the contest! YAY! I didn't update until the contest was over because a lot of the entries were about what would continue in the story, plus i've been having a really rough month.  ANYWAYS: thanks again and stay amazing xx