~CONTEST INFORMATION~ [closed]

Okay guys, first off thank you so much for reading this, assuming you are because you want to enter!! It would mean a lot to me if people entered, and I absolutely cannot WAIT to read everybody's chapters!! Remember, the prompt is to write a scene from BMJ that isn't in here.

Let's start with the rules, and just get them all out of the way.

~To enter, add a story on your page with your submission. You can have any title you want, of course, but please include that it is an entry in this contest by adding "BMJ Contest Submission" to the end!

~The submission can be as long or as short as you want! It is limited to a single chapter though, so don't include multiple chapters in one submission!

~You have 1 month from when this goes up to upload your chapter. This means that it must be uploaded by April 11 at 11:59PM EST for it to be considered.

~Tag the story with any tags you like, but make sure to include the following: #BMJ #bemyjuliet #writingmaniac321 #wpcontests

~Only one submission per account please!

~Leave a comment on this chapter with a link to your chapter. That way it's extra easy for me to find your submissions AND others that read BMJ can find it easily and enjoy your writing!

~Your submission can have any theme you want, just make sure it's suitable for BMJ! You could also introduce new youtubers if that's what you wanna do, this is up to you! If you're having some trouble coming up with submission ideas, you could write a scene you're looking forward to in the book or that I didn't go into enough detail in, just write a day in the life of Dan, Pen, Phil, Jess, or anyone in the book, or it could be based on a song (or multiple!). Here's a list of songs that may be useful for this: Cherry Wine - Live by Hozier, Let It Go by James Bay, It's Alright by Fractures, Valentine Virus Part II (Ode to Prod) by Royce Wood Junior, Snow in Newark by Ryan Hemsworth and Dawn Golden (A/N: THIS WOULD BE SO CUTE), Hearts A Mess by Gotye, Affection (A/N: Or Dreaming of You, or literally any of their songs because I love this band) by Cigarettes After Sex, I Need My Girl by The National, Hold Me Down by Halsey, Needed Me by Rihanna or literally anything you want! as you can probably tell this whole contest is pretty lax. If you choose to do the song idea, please include the name of the song either in your author's note, in the title of the submission, or in your tags.

~The submission may be in any language(s) you choose, but please realize that I, unfortunately, only speak English and French. If your submission is in a different language I'll have to use a translator online and it may not have the same effect as it would in the original language. I'm sorry about this!

~Make sure you are following me ()

~Please do NOT send me a message asking me to pick your story. HOWEVER, I will be commenting on each submission so that you know that I've seen it, and I have not done this by the end date PLEASE send me a message telling me you've submitted something! I don't want to miss anyone!

~This is an ORIGINAL WORK ONLY contest. if I see that you have copied your writing from a different source, you will be disqualified

OKAY PRIZES!!! There will be 3 winners (assuming that many people enter) - I still haven't decided if it will be ranked 1st, 2nd, 3rd or not but so far I'm leaning towards it not being ranked. Winners will receive:

~The chapter you wrote will be included in my book Be My Juliet, with you given credit of course (this means that your writing will be shown to 1.3 million readers and 1.5K followers!)

~A follow from me ()

~I'll read anything of yours you'd like! just let me know what you want me to see (though I may read more just warning you lol). With this comes votes and comments from me!

~I'll link your page in my bio so that it'll be easier for others to find your page

~I'll make you a cover if you want?? would anyone want that?? you can either tell me what you are hoping for or I can base it off of what i read. you can see my portfolio (GOSH that seems so professional when it really isn't) here: http://coversbywritingmaniac321.tumblr.com/ Also I made the BMJ cover but it's not posted on that tumblr.

Okay so I think that's everything! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please message me! Stay amazing guys xx