Lost Girl

Chapter 5

When we arrived at the camp all boys were already there. A big campfire was in the centre of the camp.

"Boys!" Pan shouted as he climbed on a stump. "We found Clary, so it means that she will become one of us. She will become a Lost Girl." He said looking at me. "Meet Clary! Our new Lost Girl!" all the boys clapped and chuckled. "Let the celebration begin. " Pan said and all boys smiled.

"Celebration? For what?" I asked looking at him as he got down from the stump.

"Because of you. " He said smirking. I was watching the Lost Boys, they were dancing around the fire if we can call that dancing. It was more like jumping around and making a fool of yourself. Pan and I stood next to each other, my hands crossed over my chest. I felt Pan's eyes on me so I looked up at him.

"Why are you not dancing with them?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"You call that dancing?" Pan smiled at that as his eyes flew back to the fire. "I don't feel like dancing," I added. 

"Maybe this will make you dance, " he declared as a pipe appeared in his hands Just like the one I read in the fairy tale. He started playing his pipe. I didn't hear a thing. I narrowed my eyes in confusion while looking at Pan, and then at the boys that all seemed to hear and enjoy the music. I wanted to tell Pan that he isn't actually playing the pipe, But then I heard it. That wonderful, captivating sound. I got lost in it. My body started to move on its own. So I And I started to dance with the lost boys around the fire, with a huge smile on my face.

Peter Pan's point of view

I realized that Clary didn't hear the pipe.  But I kept playing because I knew she'll hear it eventually. When a smile painted on her lips, I knew I got her. And then she smiled. She was lost, just like everyone here. I was watching her the whole time. Her hazel eyes glowing in the moonlight. Her long dirty blond hair dancing in the wind. I wanted her to be a Lost Girl, the first time I saw her. She had that fire that made her interesting to me.  She will be a great Lost Girl.
I stopped playing my pipe.

"Boys, go get some sleep," I said and turned to Clary that was still having a smile on her face while she fixed her clothes.