Pixie dust

Chapter 38

I was awake. But my eyes were still closed. I didn't want to get up. I wanted to sleep. To sleep really long. But because the person I'm in love with.. I had to forget about the long sleeping mornings.
I heard footsteps in my tent, but I ignored them. I just wanted to fall asleep again. Then the person came to me and pul the warm blanket off of me, and I gasped. 

"Get up sleepy head." I heard a british acent in my tent and I couldn't help but smile. I opened my eyes and turned to him. He was standing beside me, his hair was in the usually messy way, he was holding my blanket with his right hand. Pan wasn't smiling he was just wearing a blank face.

"Good morning to you too.." I mumbled geting up and stretching. I yawned and put my hair in a high pony tail. I rubbed my eyes and put my dirty boots on. When I was ready I looked at Pan.

"Who are you and what did you do to the lazy Clary?" Pan asked raisning his eyebrow and I punched him playfuly in the arm geting out to get something to eat. I took some fruits and eat it up. I decided to take one more apple so I got up and took it. I bit it and turned around tu bump in someones hard chest. I mumbled something under my breath and looked at the person. It was Jason. The scar on his head was not so visable anymore. He was wearing some grey trousers and dark brown shirt with some robe.A big black belt was on his waist and on the belt were hanging few daggers.

"Morning."He said with a little smile and I returned it.

"Morning. So how far do you like it here?" I asked taking a second bite of my apple. He took an apple too.

"It's okay." he said srugging with his shoulders.

"Hey Jason, Hey Clary!" I heard someone and saw Liam joging towards us. He was in his happy mood like always.

"Hey" we both said and Liam put his hand around my shoulders. I looked at him raising my eybrow because I knew that he wanted something from me.

"So what are you doing today?" Liam asked first looking at me and then at Jason. Liam was  smiling at Jason who was shooting daggers at Liam.

"Why are you asking?" I asked looking at Liam with still raised eyebrow.

"Well if you are free, you can show Jason Neverland." He said smirking evily and I already understood the thing. I moved his hand off of me. Jason was still glaring at Liam.

"Sorry, but I have plans for today, so you will show him our home Liam. See you later." I said glancing at Jason that was smiling shyly at me. I decided to go to the training place. I walked to the training place and saw a person all in green. I saw Peter, holding tree knifes. Then he trowed them all in the same time, on one target. They landed one below the other, making a perfect line. I gasped from the suprise. Pan heard me and looked at me.

"Oh, you are here." Pan said and went to take the knifes out from the target. He walked towards me giving me one knife.

"Let's teach you how to trow a knife." he said with a little smile on his handsome face.That can't be so hard, I thought.

"Just like a sword, knife is part of your hand. Hold on him tight. Put it by your ear, the tip needs to be behind you. And then relax, and just trow it." He said. I did what he said but it totaly missed the target.

"Again." He said and gave me another knife. I sighed and trowed again. And again. But it just didn't hit the tree. We were practicing for hours, but I culdn't hit the target.

"Clary! Stop thinking so much." Pan said and I growled. He was siting on the floor beside me, holding a bunch of knifes in his hands.

"Clary. Stop. Thinking about whatever you are thinking and focus on this" He said harshly showing me the knife. I grebed my knife tight and trowed it, and it landed in the centar. I smiled wide and started to jump around like some little kid. Pan laughed lightly geting up on his feet and smiled at me.

"Finally." He said and I rolled my eyes. He suddenly put his hand on my shoulder and I tensed up. And then, there was again a rush, the wind and the different air. Teleporting.
We were by samo bay. It was small and dirty. I mean dark.. The water was dirty not clear like by the mermaid lagoone.