Peter

Chapter 6

Clary's P.O.V.

While dancing I felt free. I was lost in the music, and I loved it. I didn't think about anything, I was just enjoying the moment. Sometimes I looked at Pan. He was playing the pipe proudly, his green eyes watching me. He was following my every move, like a hunter. The music stopped, but I still felt happy. 

"Boys, go get some sleep. " Pan spoke and all the boys nodded and they went to their tents.
Pan walked to me and grabbed my wrist.

" You are coming with me." He pulled me away from the fire. We walked into a big dark tent. It was dark, with one desk, two pretty comfortable looking chairs, and one bed. One. Pan placed his pipe on the table and I scratched my neck tensely. 

"Where can I sleep?" I asked him.

" In my bed," he answered calmly, putting his belt and daggers on his desk.

"And where are you going to sleep?" I asked and he turned around to face me.

"In my bed," he smirked. I let a scoff out. 

"Hell no! I'm going to sleep on the floor." I said sitting down on the floor with my hands crossed. I looked like a child that was throwing a tantrum. Pan rolled his eyes and sat in front of me.

"Why not?" He questioned looking at me.

" I just met you and there is no way I'm going to sleep with you in the same bed. " I replied with a sarcastic smile.

" I won't do anything I promise. And I always keep my promises." He said calmly. I narrowed my eyes at him.  His eyes had some tired look, but they were nevertheless so beautiful. 

"Still no," I spoke and he shook his head as he stood up. He just winked at me, and before I could say or do anything he picked me up and threw me on his bed.

" What the-

" You are sleeping in my bed. Goodnight Clary." He said and started getting out. Is he leaving me here alone?

"Pan?" he turned around raising his eyebrow.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked.

"Somewhere, don't worry, just get some sleep." I smiled at him.

"Thanks, and goodnight Peter." he flinched. He was frozen at the entrance of the tent for some time, before turning around to look at me.

" How did you call me?" he asked me raising his eyebrow. 

"Peter. " I said calmly and clicked he tongue. 

"Don't call me like that," he said with a strong voice. 

"Why not, Peter?" I smirked at him and he glared at me. That was the moment I realized that my world will completely change with him in my life. I could see how this would go. Definitely not to a good place.