Goodbye

Last chapter guys, thanks for reading, voting, commenting. 

Chapter 45

"I want your lover dead." he said. So the pirate was back. But firts, how did he know that me and Pan are lovers? Oh, right. Mermaids.

Stupid stupid mermaids.

"Call him." He said pressing his hook harder under my chin.I swalowed and raised my eyebrow. I was not scared of Hook. I was never scared of him.

"Call who, pirate?" I asked showing him that I'm not scared. He presed the sword harder and I flinched.

"Call the demon lost girl." He said and growled inside me. I didn't want to call Pan, but it wil be fun to watch Pan and Hook in a fight.

"Pan!" I scremed and Hook laughed. One thing changed by him. He was more like a villain. Then one thing came to my head. What if he did leave, but came back to Neverland? No, Pan would tell me.

"Oh no. How do you call him." He said and smirked. I glared at him, but I called Pan.

"Peter!"

"Peter!" I screamed again but nothing. He was not here.

"Why is he not coming?" Hook asked with a nervous tone. He moved away a little bit, and that was enough for me.

"Becaouse he knows he doesn't need to!" I said and punched his sword with my hand,with my leg I pushed him off of me. I took my dagger out and he took his sword from the floor.

"He tought you well." He said and atacked me. I blocked it and pushed him away. I atacked him and he blocked it. We were fighting but no one didn't get a cut. But I didn't want to lose this. So I pushed Hook to the floor but he kicked me with his leg in my knee so I fell down, but I was too fast and I blocked his sword by my neck. I punched him with my fist in the stomack and he fell down when he tryed to get up. I jumped and pressed my dagger to his neck. In his eyes I could see that he was suprised and scared.

"Next time think before you decide to fight with a lost girl pirate." I said and pressed the dagger harder on his neck. Hook just swalowed and didn't say a thing for a while.

"Come on, kill me." He said and my eyes widden. I didn't want to kill him, I never wanted to kill anyone, and I still don't want to

"No." I said and started geting up.

"Well if you wont, I will." I heard british acent behind me and tensed up. Peter. I turned around to see Peter with dark eyes. I was scared for a second. I didn't saw Peter with dark eyes for a really long time.In one second Hook was by the tree and Peter was holding his neck.I gasped from suprise and started to walk towards them, but Pan showed me with his other hand not to come any closer.

"Pan let him go!" I screamed but Pan didn't give a shit.

"Why the helll are you doing here Hook?" Pan said and Hook smirked.

"I heard that you have a little weaknees." Hook said looking at me. Pan glanced at me and growled digging his nails in Hook's neck.

"If you don't leave my island today, I swear I'm going to kill you." Peter said giving him a magical bean to Hook.He let Hook go and clanched his fists. Hook glacned at me and ran into the jungle. Peter turned to me and looked at me.

"Are you hurt?" He asked looking over my body and coming closer to me.

"No, I'm fine. Where the hell were you?" I asked and he looked me in the eyes.

"I was talking with my shadow." Pan said and I nodded. Then we went on a walk on the beach, it was a normal walk, us talking and laughing. I was looking at the sunset and then I felt someone's hand's around my waist. I turned around and looked at the boy. His mesy brown hair that was falling on his forhead a little bit, his beautiful green eyes, his stongjaw line, his lips. Him. I was not afraid of the thing anymore. I mean I'm not afraid to say that I love him. Because I do. Everything about him. I'm so glad I met him. Peter took my face in his hands and looked me in the eyes. His eyes had some broken look. Something is not okay.Before I could ask him what is wrong he smashed his lips to mine and I kissed him back. This kiss was a little bit rough, but full with passion. He was holding me so close to him. Then he broke the kiss because we both neded air. Then he kissed me again, but this time gentle. The kiss was long, beautifull, pasionate... It was like.. He was scared that he will never see me again. He smiled at me, and that smile gave me life. He kissed my forhead and said..