Welcome to Neverland

Chapter 3

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan." something about a devilish smirk that followed, told me that I should be careful. "Who are you?" he asked me raising his eyebrow, with that thick British accent of his. He started walking towards me.

"My name is Clary, and I want some answers," I said and Pan smirked. I didn't like this guy at all, he had that uncanny vibe around himself that made me feel afraid of him, but also excited. 

"Of course you want, Clary." he came closer to me. He was checking me out, his eyes slowly getting over me. " You will get them in the camp. So walk" Pan said with a strong voice when his eyes met mine.

"Why not now?" I questioned raising my eyebrow. 

"Because I said so," Pan turned around going into the jungle.

" Why should I listen to you?" my question caused Pan to turn around on his heel to look at me dead in the eyes. I gulped, I should keep my mouth closed.

"Because I own this island, so I own you and you will listen to me, so walk!" Pan rose his voice slowly becoming annoyed.

"Oh no, you don't own me!" I replied, my voice stern. 

"Listen I've really got no time for this" Pan rushed to my side and grabbed my arm.

"Let me go!"I scream at him. He looked at me and pulled out some green shiny stuff.

"So you don't want to walk, fine with me. We are going to fly," Pan told with his devilish smile on his lips. My eyes widen. Fly? Is he serious? He sprinkled himself with that stuff.

" What are u-" but he didn't let me finish. We were already flying. Actually, he was flying, I was clutching on to him for dear life. 

"What the hell is happening, is this some sick kind of joke? Stop this right now, RIGHT NOW!" I was screaming like a cry baby, but could you blame me? 

"This is Neverland love!" he said enthusiastically, and basically ignoring my screams and cries. After some time, I calmed down as my eyes observed everything around me. Neverland. Am I really here? I believed though, but this was so crazy and strange. They used to teach us things like this are not scientifically possible, they taught us things like this exist only in fairytales, in nice books people make kids more stupid and dull with. But I was here, alive, maybe not too safe according to my position at this very moment, but yeah, this looks pretty real. Woah man, I'm in Neverland. In NEVERLAND! With Peter Pan. No... That's not possible. Or it is? Because I'm flying right now. Looking at the most beautiful island ever.