The pipe

Chapter 15

"Come on we need to go back, and we need to clean your wound." He said moving away from me and turning around. I hate him. Why did he cut me! Ugh. Just so I got a scar from him?! That guy thinks that he can't fail. Oh, boy, everyone fails eventually. I followed him back to camp and into his tent. "Sit." He ordered his voice strong and sharp, pointing with his finger on the bed. I sat on the bed and he walked to me with a gauze. He sat beside me and started cleaning my wound. I flinched when the gauze touched my wound. "It will leave a nice scar," he commented while smirking. I glared at him. He got up and left the gauze on his desk.

"Hungry?" He asked and I nodded. He gave me a little basked with the berries. They were so delicious. I ate them all in a heartbeat. "I will be right back," Pan said getting out of the tent. I got up and looked at my self in the mirror. I was looking dreadful. I need a shower. I got out searching for Pan but he was not in the camp. So I decided to find the lake by myself. I was walking and walking but I couldn't find it. I remember when I was with Pan we needed like 20 minutes. But I was walking for about an hour.
"Are you lost, love?" I heard a British accent. Pan. I turned around and see him with crossed arms leaning on a tree.

"Yes.."I said looking away from him.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked coming closer to me.

"I need a bath," I said avoiding his eyes.

"Follow me." He said and I did. After 10 minutes we were there. Finally.

"Can you go now?" I asked him and he just smirked.

"Nop," he said sitting on a rock just next to the lake.

"Please?" I look at him and he still didn't move. 

"Nop." He said again crossing his arms over his chest.

"Pan, please? I really need a bath, and I don't need someone to watch over me. I'm not a baby, go wherever but leave me alone." I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"Hmmm let me think about it.." He trailed off, pissing me off even more. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off the rock. He growled in pain and I laughed. He got up glaring at me. "Now I will definitely not go back to the camp." He stated.

"Why not?!" I screamed while throwing my arms in the air.

"Just so." He shrugged and sat back on the rock.

"Just so you can annoy me?" I claimed and he smiled evilly. "Fine!" I screamed and turned around, taking my T-shirt off, my back facing Pan.

"Are you really going to bath in front of me?" He asked sassily.

"You are not so lucky Pan," I said and walked to a tree, and hid behind it. I took my leggings off. "Pan?" I called but no response. Suddenly I heard how a twig snapped near the tree. 

"Yes?" He asked calmly.

"I need some new clothes, can you go to the camp and bring me some?" I asked. He growled and I could hear him mumbling something under his breath, making me chuckle.

"Fine, I will come back. Fast." He answered and I saw that he went back into the jungle. I quickly jumped into the river and relaxed. What a great feeling. I was really feeling free here. Everything is just a game, fun, and life! You don't have to worry about anything. No school, parents, homework, room to clean. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, but I love being free and doing what I want. Okay, that's not true. Pan is here, and he tells me what to do, but it's fun.  I heard someone sighting behind me, making me turn around.  "You finished?" He asked. 

"Please leave the clothes on the tree," I replied and saw him putting it there, but not moving from the tree.

"Now you can go back to your rock," I said in an obvious tone and he bit his lip.

"No, I want to stay here." He beamed at me.

"Pan go to your rock," I said.

"I like it here." He stated and smirked. 

"PAN! Go to that bloody rock!" I screamed and he was firstly shocked by my sudden screaming. Then he narrowed his eyebrows and twisted his lips in defeat. He mumbled something and went to that rock. I quickly got out and put on the new clothes he gave me. He gave me black leggings and a black T-shirt. We went back to the camp and I sat on the grass under a tree where I realized that I only know Pan and Felix here. I need to make new friends. I saw two boys by a tree opposite of me, so I went up to them

"Hey. " I greeted with a smile. They looked at me first shocked. But then one of them smiled.

"Hey, I'm Derek." He spoke and I nodded. Derek had black hair with crystal blue eyes. He was tall, good looking. He was wearing some brown trousers, and a dark green T-shirt, and some black robe.

"I'm Liam," The other boy said. He had brown hair, dark brown eyes, he was a little bit shorter than Derek, and he had the same clothes as Derek, but he didn't have a robe. I was talking to them till the night came. They both turned out extremely friendly and humorous. They remained me on Jake and Simon. My friends back home. When I was walking around the camp I bumped into Felix.

"Hey, Clary" I heard someone said behind me. I turned around to see Felix.