Chapter 36

Lola's pov
I'm still in total shock when Matthew comes to pick me up to speak with whatever her name is and it's been 3 damn days since our chat.
He paid a woman to have an abortion and I really don't know how I feel about that. There is a long, long way for me and Matthew to go and there is no way I've forgiven him yet. He needs to gain my trust again and realise what he wants properly first.
He organised meeting her two days ago and I left him to it.
I climb in the car and he pulls away from the curb.
"You ready for this?" I say to him.
"Not really but I'll have to be"
We spend the rest of the journey in silence. Him too nervous to even speak and me still in shock about the last few days.
We pull up at the place where he's suppose to be meeting Carly I think that's what she's called.
It was a small cafe just outside the town centre. We walk in and I can practically feel the nerves pouring off Matthew.
"It'll be fine Matthew, no need to worry" I say as we take a seat and look at the menu whilst we wait.
"I'll just have a coffee, what are you having?" He says to me ignoring my attempt at calming him.
"I'll just have a latte please"
He comes back to the table 5 minuets later with his coffee and my latte. Soon after a dark haired girl walks in and saunters over to our table. She seems trashy and not in a good way. Her hair seemed messy and her makeup wasn't done very well. Although her clothes seemed to be something out of Zara. Matthew stands and shakes her hand to great her.
"Carly, it's nice to see you again, this is my girlfriend Lola"
What?! Why's he introduced me as his girlfriend. I give him a 'what the hell' look and stay quiet as Carly greets us and takes her seat across from us. I
don't want to ruin this for him by opening my big mouth and protesting.
"So what's all this about?" Carly asks us.
"Well I just wanted to see how you are and also apologise for how I treated you when we met, about the abortion. I trapped you and forced you to do something you might not of even wanted. I've had to live with what I did to you and our child and I can't believe what I did so I'm sorry"
"Oh that, yeah well erm...not trying to make myself look like a bitch or anything but the baby wasn't yours, I was already pregnant when we slept together" I cringe at that sentence.
"but I knew you had money and would definitely help me so I came to you. In all honesty I thought you was gunna make me have the baby but look after me even though I didn't want it I wouldn't of been bothered because I would of had your support and help which meant I would of had a better life actually having the kid. Instead I got paid to get rid of it and do what I wanted and have freedom. I was ecstatic. I'm sorry for doing that but I needed to survive some how and I  and knew you'd be the one to save me"
~~~~~~~
Ooo damn😏
Cannot believe how many votes and reads this is getting recently. So many of you have added it to your reading lists and so many of you have been voting so Thankyouuu. I'm forever grateful 😚💞