Chapter 11

Matthews PoV
"If you do not like it Lola you know where the fucking door is. You can easily quit and easily be replaced" I said in a rough tone. I stood looking at her. She had a thing about chewing her bottom lip when she was scared. I've noticed this a lot.
"No I don't like it but I like this job" she sasses back. Her and that damn mouth. She always has something to say back. "Lola you really do need to learn when to shut your mouth, seriously."
"You was the one who wanted words in the first place!"
"I was the one who needed words, exactly so be quiet"
"What you just expect me to just stand here and take it when I've done nothing wrong!"
I really needed to shut her up. I push her against the wall behind her and box her in with my hands on either side of her head and my body pressed against her keeping her there. "When I say be quiet I mean it."
"Or what?" She replies. She's really pushing my buttons.
"Fuck it" I whisper, Loud enough for her to hear me.
"Or this" I sass back and with that said I crash my lips to hers in a kiss that she gladly replies to. Her lips are soft and she's an amazing kisser. Her parted lips slowly edge her tongue out as though asking for permission. I gladly respond exploring her with my tongue. It hits me what I'm doing and I pull away. If I don't stop now, she will be over this desk and I'll be taking her raw. I stare at her and smirk, then leave the office without so much as a bye.