Chapter 10

Matthew above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lola's PoV
I woke up in my own bed. I have no idea how I got here or how I ended up in just my underwear. What the hell happened...I look at my phone to see I have a message from Abby and Kieron. The last thing I remember was when Kieron left and Matthew came over and we had drinks, I remember nothing after that...
I check my texts, I check abby's first

Abz 😚: YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR BOSS WAS MATTHEW PIERCE! OMG HE'S GORGEOUS! 😱😍

When did she see Matthew? I check my other text

The sex machine😘😍- morning beautiful. Need to organise when we're gunna see each other again 😉

Oh dear, i cannot have that saved! I Laugh rather loud at the name he's giving himself.

Kieron 💛: morning beautiful. Need to organise when we're gunna see each other again 😉

That's better. A lil heart because why not.
I ring Abby as she's at work but hopefully she's on her break.
"So she finally awakes" she answers on the third ring.
"What happened? How did you see Matthew?"
"Well he came to drop you off because you passed out on the way home. How he got in I will never know"
"Whoa okay" I say "and what happened?"
"Oh nothing he told me who he was asked whether you talk about him and then left and I had to get you out of that damn dress which by the way was like impossible to get off you, and I nearly pulled your bloody strapless bra down which I'm thankful you had one on"
I laugh down the phone "thanks I guess"
She sighs at my laughter "I told Matthew that you though he was a jackass too, only because he asked and he actually looked hurt."
"Oops"
"Anyway I've got to go see you later yeah?" She says in a rushed tone
"Yah. Bye"
I hang up and reply to 'the sex machine' aka Kieron.
Me- the sex machine? Really? And sure we'll have to organise it 😊
I reply.
Kieron 💛: only put what's true babe 😉 and I'll call you later and we'll organise it. Busy at the moment.
Me- okay sure
He's actually such a flirt. I sigh and climb out of bed. I'm working again tonight and I'm really not looking forward to being around alcohol.
                          ***
I get to work just in time and get behind the bar ready for the customers. "So? What happened last night at the dinner?" Layla said.
"How do you know I went?"
"Oh Mike usually takes me but I was busy so I suggested he take you"
"Ahh right, and it was just a dinner and a few drinks after. I had too many drinks but I'm not hungover which I'm happy about" I say laughing
"yeah they're boring aren't they?" She laughs
"Yeah haha"
                        ***
They club was busy to say it was a Thursday. I mean who the hell goes clubbing on a Thursday. A lot of people by the looks of it. I was serving a group of people when a person caught my eye. Matthew. Why does he always end up where I am? I mean I know he owns the club and all but does he seriously need to be here? I carry on serving ignoring the fact that he's sat at the other end of the bar. 5 minuets later Layla tells me I need to go over and serve him or whatever.
"Why me? Why can't you do it?"
"I'm busy with serving these" she smirks at me. Ugh!
I walk over to him and ask if he wants anything. "You Know I've been sat here for 10 minuets now..." He states. I clench my jaw trying to keep my witty mouth shut. Don't react Lola...do not react.
"I was busy. I apologise." I say although I want to tell him to stop being so picky and pathetic.
"Tell Layla you'll be 5 minuets she should be able to manage on her own and go to the office...we need words"
This does not sound good. He walks off and I see he go to the office. I tell Layla and she just shrugs and says okay. I walk to the office door and knock slightly before going in. I expect to see Mike and Mathew as Mike is always in here but there is only one person in here and that's Matthew.
"So you think I'm a jackass?" He says as soon as I walk in. So that did hurt him, if it didn't then why would he be bringing it up.
"well to say you have never once been nice and spoke to me with a tone that is less than rude, then yes I do think you're a bit of a jackass. And if you happened to be nice at all last night I can't remember so that doesn't exactly count does it"
"I'm not supposed to be nice Lola. I'm your boss. I tell you what to do. I'm not your friend. I'm not your co-worker. I'm your boss. Do you understand?"
I squint my eyes at him. "Obviously I know that! But there's no need to be rude all the time" I almost yell. He gets me so angry and worked up! Ugh!
"What have I done so wrong? I mean you're never really that rude to any of the other staff?"
"You all get the same treatment Lola"
"Ha! Bullshit" I'm seriously going to get myself fired...
"If you do not like it Lola you know where the fucking door is. You can easily quit and easily be replaced" he says in a low deep voice that actually scares me.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to be evil and leave it here 😏😉😂 hope you enjoying it so far🙈
🎀VOTE COMMENT SHARE 🎀