Chapter 18

Lola's pov
I wake up in an unfamiliar place. The room is modern and big. Where the hell am I? And what the hell happened?
My parents?!
Was that a dream or was that reality. Just then the door creaks open and I see Matthews head.
"You're awake?"
"Was it real?"
Sympathy is written across his face as he nods "I'm so sorry Lola" he says as he sits on the bed. The pain runs through me and my chest hurts. But no matter how much it hurts I can't cry. My eyes won't let the tears out. It's as though I have none left to cry.

Matthews pov
When she fell asleep in my car I didn't have it in me to take her home and leave her by herself. I drove to my penthouse and let her sleep on my bed and I went on the couch. I checked on her when I woke up and she was still fast asleep. How someone can sleep for that long I don't know. I check on her again half an hour later and she's awake.
"You're awake?" I say as I walk into the room. she doesn't move
"Was it real?" Was all she said. I so badly wanted to say no. I nod
"I'm so sorry Lola" was all I could say. I was expecting tears to stream out but she just sat there with a blank expression on her face.
Fuck. I hate this. I don't normally do this. All these fucking feelings that I have, I've never had before. She's hurting which is making me hurt. I've never let myself go through pain like this since I was about 15. The way she's just sat there with no expression, no tears shows she's just keeping it all locked up. Just like I did. And still do.

I don't let feelings get to me. I don't let them effect me and I especially don't let a girl effect them. But Lola, she's bringing all my barriers down that I've built since I was 15. She's effecting me in ways no one has and ways I never wanted any woman to effect me. She's making me feel things I don't want to feel. And it's scaring the shit out of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter.
As if this story has 1k reads. It may not be a lot to some people but for me it's amazing I never even though it would get 100 never mind 1000 so THANKYOU!
🎀VOTE COMMENT ILY🎀