Chapter 28

I'm currently stood in the suite bathroom trying to make myself look presentable for a dinner I have to attend with Matthew that he has only just told me about. I'm trying to curl my hair and pin it but it's getting me frustrated. I want to pull it out.
"Ugh! I give up!"
The bathroom door swings open and Matthew stands in a pair of grey joggers that fit him perfectly.
"What's up?" He asked
"I can't do it! I can't go down there being me when all them women will be looking at me with their judging eyes I will stand out like a sore thumb!"
"Princess listen"
Princess?!
"All eyes will be looking at you because they will be jealous of you. They'll be jealous of your beauty" he walks over to me and places his hand on my face.
All the sweet moments we have shared and the kisses and the cute things he says flood my mind as his gentle hand caresses my face.
That's when I know.
I know in this moment that I have in fact fallen for Matthew pierce.
Well and truly.
Shit.
I shouldn't be doing this. Pretending to be his girlfriend.
"No Matthew they'll be jealous that I'm walking in there with you" I say flatly.
"That too but they'll still be jealous that I have such a beautiful woman by my side"
"Now your just trying to flatter me"

***
The dinning room is huge and of course over the top just for a dinner. There's about 50 people all with their husbands/wives or whatever they are. A few turn to look at me and Matthew as we enter. The women giving me a few dirty looks. I can't help but feel smug stood next to Matthew though. He is by far the best looking in the room.
"Didn't I tell you all the women would be jealous of me" I whisper into Matthews ear as we walk down a few steps into the huge room. The tables are scattered but there's a head table At the top. The tables each have huge centre pieces in them and don't even get me started on the chandelier. We are shown to our seats and we have three other couples sat at the table with us. The mood is very professional and I felt out of place.

Matthews PoV

I could feel her uncomfort as she sat next to me all through out the dinner. However now she was easing up a little as it was nearing to the end and everyone was relaxing a lot more. Lola laughs at something Sandra said, a woman her age that was sat at our table and I smile. I love her laugh. Just as I feel the tension subside I know its about to build again when I see Tamara walking towards our table and then see the spare seat next to me. fuck! I know for a fact Tamara is coming over to cause some shit. That's just her, she's never happy unless she's causing drama or messing with someone's life and making someone miserable.

"Matthew! I've been looking for you all night" she says and I can see the shock in her eyes when she sees Lola. "and who's this?" she asks looking at my girlfriend.

"this is Lola, you met at the restaurant remember?" I say. I really want her to fucking leave.

"ah yes, I remember. Ha. Has he not got rid of you yet?" she says snarly.

"no. Lola's my girlfriend" the stern in my voice is clear at this point. "now if you'll excuse us" I take Lola by the arm and take her to the lift. I am not staying in that room with that bitch a second longer. I watch her sly face as the elevator doors close, her mouth twisting up into that evil smirk that she's famous for.

"I'm sorry for her. She doesn't understand the word nice." I say to Lola as I turn to look at her.

"yeah I've met a few of them in my time. It's so strange being introduced as your girlfriend to everyone" she says truthfully.

"I know, but the more I say it the more I want it to be true" my lips brush hers as I speak. I don't allow her to reply because even I can't believe what I've just said and instead cover my mouth with hers. I don't take my lips from her's until we come to the master suit. Once we're there my lips find hers again and I guide her to the bedroom. Once there I lay her on the bed and look at her. She leans in for another kiss and I accept. I kiss down her neck and begin to take off her dress. She lay there in her nice lacy underwear. She looked so beautiful, I knew Lola was stunning and she would have a nice body but the image I had in my head doesn't even compare to how beautiful she really is.

"Matthew please" she begs me.

"Are you sure" I question her. She bites her lip, her and that damn lip bite I swear it'll be the death of me. She nods her head. There's one thing I have learnt and that is Matthew pierce cannot say no to Lola McKenzie even when he should. But with my dick being the one to do the thinking of course i'm not going to say no.