Chapter 22: The Party's Over

this is a short chapter, but there is alot going on. Hope you guys liked it!

Comment, Vote, Fan.

Thanks :D

Chapter 22: The Party’s Over

POV: Carson.

I ran from the garden to reach Riley in the spot light. There was a man dressed like me yelling hateful things to her. I tried running at vampire speed but something was holding me back. I looked back to two large men. I didn’t have time for this! I had to get to her! I quickly punched the first guy. He just smiled, I growled and quickly spun around to his back. I grabbed his head between my hands and twisted until I heard a sick cracking. His body fell lifeless on the ground. The second man grabbed me around my arms. I head butted him. He grunted and backed away holding his head. I felt my vampire taking over. He was pissed, he was seeing red. Someone took his mate. Someone was going to pay.

I felt my fist thrust through his chest. The guy’s eyes bulged out. I grabbed a hold of a muscle that was beating rapidly. I pulled feeling snapping. My hand and for arm were covered in blood. I looked at he beating heart in my hand. It beated three times and then the guys dead form hit the ground.

I screamed.

“Where are you! You son of a bitch!” I screamed.

No one answered. Arianna appeared at my side with her face covered in blood and her fangs out. She threw down a black mask.

“Ben.” She hissed.

I threw the heart on the ground.

“I will find you!” I screamed vowing that I would.

My mom appeared at my side.

“Carson calm down. There is company.” She said.

I looked at her, I couldn’t believe what she just said. I felt my vampire taking over again.

“I hope they all know! I will kill him!” I screamed.

My father was in front of me.

“Son, shove your vampire back. We can’t find her if you are impulsive.” He reasoned.

Arianna looked at me her pupils were black and a red tear fell from her eye.

“They took her.” She sobbed.

I tiled my head to the side. Riley being taken was hitting Arianna as hard as it was me.

“We will find her.” Aidan said putting his hand on her shoulder.

I glared at him.

“You will not go near her!” I said.

He rolled his eyes.

“Be practical Carson. You can’t even sense her because her vampire hasn’t awoken yet. I have a blood bond with her. I can sense her, and smell her.” He said.

He was right. It would be easier to track her with Aidan’s abilities. Plus it never hurt to have extra hands in battle.

“Fine.” I said.

I looked out of the crowed of people who were all staring at me.

“Go home.” I whispered. I knew they could hear me.

No one moved.

“GET OUT! THE PARTY IS OVER!” I boomed.

Everyone jumped and started leaving.

I fell to my knees, my head was in my hands. I had failed her. I felt someone’s hand on my back. I looked up to see Tyler.

“We will find her.” He said.