Chapter 25: Never Going Back.

This is a short chapter, but I had to cut it like I did. I hope you guys like it and i'll upload soon :)

-Ashley-

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 25: Never Going Back

Riley threw off whatever was holding her down. Ben hit a near by tree. She stood up and brushed her self off. Then her eye caught something coming from the forest.

Riley's head snapped toward Carson. With her new found senses he looked even more sexy. She felt her vampire purr in satisfaction.

Ashton raised an eyebrow.

“Little Riley, didn't tell me she had a fan club.” Ashton said.

Riley looked at Ashton and hissed.

Ashton laughed and clapped his hands.

“Oh my now! This makes this all the sweeter, it's a nomad!” He said.

Carson growled at Ashton.

“Let her go.” He said. As all the others joined him.

Ashton smiled.

“No one is making her stay here.” He said as if he were bored walking over the Sam.

“Riley look at me.” Carson said nervously.

Riley looked at Carson.

“Don't drink from Sam. Riley, it will make you very sick.” He said.

Riley growled possessively.

“I want his blood! It smells delicious.” Riley said.

Carson shook his head.

“Listen Riley, if you drink from him you won't be yourself anymore. We won't be able to be together.” Carson said.

Riley felt the pain hit her. He didn't want her now, so why shouldn't she drink Sam's blood.

“You don't want me Carson. You said so yourself. So if I can't have you then there is no point in being myself.” She said.

Carson looked shocked.

“Riley I never said I didn't want you. The man at the party wasn't me. It was Ben.” He said.

Riley instantly ran toward Carson, she couldn't believe it. He wanted her. Before she could make it she smelled a very strong sweet metallic smell that made her mouth fill with venom. Her head snapped her head toward Sam and Ashton. Ashton licked his lips, she looked down at Sam. His arm had been cut open and the wrist and now all his blood was falling on the ground, being wasted. Riley growled.

“Want a taste love?” Ashton offered.

Her mouth water.

“RILEY LOOK AT ME!” Carson said.

Riley looked between the two. Which would she choose, the man she loved, or the thing her vampire loved. She saw Aidan step in front of Carson.

“Riley Starr, I demand you to not drink from that human.” He said his voice commanding and dominate.

She stiffened and nodded.

Carson looked at Aidan.

“How did you do that?” He asked.

“The vampire has taken over, I am the king, I control all vampires. Besides the ones who go rogue.” He said glaring at Ashton.

Ashton smirked.