Chapter 23: Play Along.

I know this chapter is in 3rd person, but there was alot going on that it was nessacry, i hope it isn't confusing. I'm also going to be uploading the next chapter as soon as i do a quick read through. I appreicate all the new fans of the story as long as the ones who have been waiting for me to finish. I know i'm not very good at being regular with uploads but i do my best ;) It's a little short but here ya go :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 23: Play Along

He grunted.

Riley quickly wrapped her legs around his torso. She squeezed the pressure point right under the rib cage. Ben groaned and wondered how such a little women could have such an effect. He ripped her legs off him, but to his surprise it wasn't easy. She quickly flipped her self off the ground and landed and right kick to Ben's face. He stumbled back and wiped the blood from his lip. He smirked at her and tried to land a kick his self. To his dismay she quickly side stepped it and took his leg in her and and threw him with little effort to the ground. Only one explanation, Carson must have marked her and the changes were happening more rapidly than suppose to. She was getting all her nomad strength. It must be because her vampire spirit knows she is in danger.

He grabbed her around the waist. She growled and elbowed his rib. He felt it crack. His eyes went wide. He ignored the pain and threw her over his shoulder.

“Have you calmed down yet?” He asked.

She laughed.

“I've only just begun pretty boy.” She said.

She turned and thrashed, finally she got her legs around his neck and flipped again so he crashed to the ground. Before she could go any further she felt someone grab her by the back of the neck.

“Now now, little bitch.” Sam said with a voice of velvet that made Riley want to kill him.

Ben tackled Sam to the ground hitting him repeatedly in the face.

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER! I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!” asserting his dominance.

Riley crossed her arms and smirked at Sam. She bent down and spit in his face.

“Now now, little bitch.” She said mocking him and wagging her finger.

Ben got off him and grabbed Riley's arm roughly, walking her outside.

He drug Riley to a outhouse and opened the door.

“Hurry up.” He said grimly.

She shrugged.

“Sorry about the rib.” She said with a cocky smile.

He rolled his eyes.

“Lucky for you, it is already healed.” He said.

She walked in and shut the door.

“No peaking!” She called out.

He rolled his eyes.

Carson couldn't feel Riley at all, he didn't understand why. He wasn't sure if they had given her something to block the weak connection he had. After all the mating wasn't complete, he had yet to drink her blood or offer her his. Therefore there was no blood bond. Unlike with Aidan who had her blood. Just the mere fact made him want to rip this vampires head off. Worst of all, he couldn't. He was the elder of the nomad's so he had to control him self. The nomad clan couldn't afford another war with vampires. Aidan was a the king of the vampires, so there would be a war if he were to die.

“We are close.” Aidan informed.

Carson just nodded, not wanting to talk to him.

“You know she loves you more.” Aidan said.