Part one of Chapter one: Options

So i decided to not just leave u guys with the preface. This is part one of the first chapter. The chapters are too long to put in one post so ill be spliting them into 2 or 4 parts... See ya enjoy and comment or message for more. :)

He stood in front of the shower again; he wasn't sure what he could do. It was either kill this beautiful woman and win his freedom or walk away and suffer the consequence. He pulled the shower curtain as side just enough to feed his curious eyes a little more of the women. He couldn't imagine standing over her dead body, the way the life would drain out of her beautiful face. He could just see the image of the pink of her flushed cheeks running pale with death. His eyes ran hungrily over her exposed body. He got no farther than her right shoulder, as the soap ran off her body with the rippling water there was a mark exposed. It was a small black star. It looked like a tattoo but he knew better, it was the mark of the Nomad.

She was the reason his race existed, her and the other woman like her. He was different from most people, he was part human part slayer. This woman was very important to his race; she was one of the rare women that could bring Carson's kind into the world. He was indeed a half breed, his mother being one of these women, and his father being a Nomad. They were much more valuable than slayers. They could cope in a human's world, looking like a human with the same emotions and bodily reactions as a human. The slayer part giving them incredible sense of smell, hearing, tasting, speed, and un paralleled fighting skills. They healed much faster than humans, healing a bullet wound within minutes. The only thing that set them aside from both slayer and human is, their beauty all nomad men were unbelievably handsome more beautiful than any human or slayer.

He cursed under his breath as the girls eyes fluttered open. He quickly but regrettably hit the woman with the bud of his gun.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in his raspy voice as the girl's wet form crumpled in his arms.

He threw the young girl over his shoulders. He turned the water off and walked out of the bath room. He had ran over every out come and option in his head. There was no way he could kill this girl, this girl was the beings he was made to protect. He ran to what looked like the girls room. He searched through her belongs not wanting to take the girl out in the cold damp night, naked. He found a shirt that looked like it belonged to a male. He found his self oddly jealous thinking of this young girl being with another male.

He sat the girl lightly on the bed. He held her limp body up enough to slip the shirt on her body. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. A voice answered.

"Oh thank god, is if over?" A male's voice answered.

Carson sighed.

"No, I need you to bring the car around. My man we are in a lot of trouble." He said to his partner, then hanging up the phone.

He picked the girl back up in his arms. He walked over to a window near her bed. He quickly kicked it out. He couldn't take the chance of being caught walking out of the apartment building. He was now regretting not bringing the rope like his partner had suggested. In his defense he wasn't planning on jumping out of a window with a very important girl. He took a deep breath and jumped straight vertically out of the window, into a sea of crystal colored broken glass. As he hit the ground with a loud smack, whooshing all the breath out of his lungs, he could hear his get away car's squealing tires stop just in front of the alley he was now standing in. His partner opened the passenger seat from the driver's side and looked at him.

"Get in!" he said.

Carson ran to the car and stuffed the girl gently in back seat. He almost felt guilty with the head ache she was going to wake up with. He got in the car and shut the door quickly. He looked at his partner Tyler as he sped away.