Chapter 19: Bad Girl

POV: Riley.

We walked into a boutique that Arianna picked. The music was loud and it was dimly lit. She walked over to a rack and flipped through some clothes.

“So good girl or bad girl?” She asked.

I looked at her confused.

“Do you want to be the good girl or the bad girl?” She asked.

“Um good girl?” I said, more of a question.

She nodded.

“Good, I love being the bad girl.” She said grinning.

She picked through some skirts and picked out a white skirt with a little ruffle and a purple top that was off the shoulder. She threw it at me and pointed to the dressing room. I smiled and skipped off toward the dressing room. A few seconds I came out. She looked at me and shook her head. She threw me a pair of black skinny jeans with a white t shirt that had slits all through the back, and a denim vest. I walked out of the dressing room. She grinned.

“That’s it!” She said.

I changed back into my clothes and walked out. She was already in the dressing room with her items. She came out in a tight black mini dress. One sleeve was long sleeved and the other had no sleeve. It was a pretty dress, but Arianna was way to gorgeous for something so simple. I shook my head.

“It’s not you.” I said.  

She looked in the mirror and nodded.

“It looks better on the hanger.” She said.

A few minutes later she came out in a pair of tight leather skinny jeans. She was wearing a red lace see through shirt; it stopped right under her belly button; showing off her flat stomach. Under it she was wearing a red lace bra. It contrasted against her skin tone beautifully. I was so jealous of how beautiful she was.

“You look so gorgeous!” I said.

She smiled.

“Not as gorgeous as you.” She said.

I snorted.

“No remember, I’m nothing special.” I said mocking her.

She giggled.

“Sorry, I was just so jealous of you.” She said shrugging.

I tilted my head to the side.

“Why would YOU ever be jealous of me?” I asked.

She snorted.

“Uh have you seen Carson? I tried for years to get him to pay attention to me. He never gave me a second glance. But you can tell by the way he says your name he is yours forever.” She said.

I sighed.

“You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on. And it was just because fate chose us as mates. Don’t feel bad.” I said.

She smiled and rolled her eyes.

“Ugh, I hate hallmark moments.” She said walking back into the dressing room.

She took our items up to the counter. I pulled out my wallet but she shook her head and gave the cashier a credit card.

“You didn’t have to do that.” I said walking out of the store.

She waved me off and pulled me into a hair salon.

A brunette smiled behind the counter.

“Can I help you!” She called too enthusiastic.