Next Move: Part 3

Part three of next move.

Bringing him out of his thoughts, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He tensed, had they already found them? He was now glad he sent the girl to the bathroom. She wouldn't come out until he sent for her, he could delude Tony into thinking the girl escaped. He snuck a glance over his shoulder out of the corner of his eyes. It was Tyler. He sighed relieved.

"Thank god you're here. Riley is in the bath room. Take her some clothes." Carson said.

Tyler nodded and walked off toward the bathroom. There was only one person in front of him now. Carson reached in his back pocket and pulled out a credit card. Then he thought twice, he needed to pay with cash other wise Tony would trace them. There was no way he was putting his family in danger. He looked in his wallet he didn't have enough cash to pay for all three. He looked at a ATM in the corner, he had his bank card. But he didn't want to lose his turn.

"Next" A tall pretty blonde with pale blue eyes said.

He smiled charmingly looking at her name tag. It said: Lannie

"Hello, I need three tickets to Dublin Ireland. Thank you." He said.

She smiled and typed on her keyboard.

"We have a flight that leaves in an hour and one that leaves tomorrow morning." She said.

"I'll take the one that leaves in an hour, thank you." He said.

She printed out a piece of paper with a total and she needed proof of all three passports. Crap, he only had an hour; he was going to have to make her a passport. He was glad he carried that kind of stuff with him in Tyler's car. He would still need to find a photo booth to get a picture.

"Um, well, I can give you my proof and the other two when they get here." He said.

She smiled politely.

"It's ok you wont need theirs until you go to the boarding station." She said.

"Could you hold those tickets, I forgot to go to the ATM before I got in line." He said frowning.

She nodded and smiled a toothy smile. He smiled back and walked toward the ATM. In any other circumstances he would think the blonde Lannie was pretty. But this time he didn't have time to flirt, he had a lot to do in a short amount of time. After bleeding his bank account dry he walked back toward the counter. He wasn't sure how much money Tyler had, and he couldn't be too safe. From here on out he couldn't use his bank card or credit cards.

After buying the tickets he walked toward the bathroom where he left Riley. He saw Tyler standing in the hallway in front of the ladies room. He knocked on the door.

"Let's go Riley, we got stuff to do." He said coldly.

Riley opened the door. She was in an aqua colored shirt that scooped down low around her neck line. The color set her pale skin popping making her look like she was glowing. Her hair lay lazily around her shoulders and face, which looked fresh with her big brown eyes shining. Her long legs were covered by a pair of tightly fitting dark blue jeans. She smiled as she looked and Tyler and Carson's face.

"Wow." Tyler said.

Carson smiled.

"Stole the words right off my lips." He said not able to look away.

"Come on boys we got stuff to do." She said walking in front of them.

They stumbled but followed after her. She walked out into the parking lot. As she walked toward the red car they came in, Carson grabbed her hand.