Chapter 18

The next morning when I wake up, the Doctor and Juliet are still asleep. Juliet must've moved back into her own bed at night, so I silently slip out of mine and into the control room. I look out the front door.

"Yes. Present time Diagon Alley. I did it."

I walk back into our room and Juliet is sitting on the bed, excitedly. She does look to be 11 years old. I motion for her to come outside. I take her to the front door and she looks out. She turns around and hugs me tightly. "Oh thank you! Thank you, Mummy!"

"Let's wait for your father to wake up. Meanwhile let's go shopping for your things."

"Let's get my wand first! Please mummy?" 

"Okay." I make money out of thin air and put it in my pocket. Juliet and I walk out of the TARDIS and into Ollivander's wand shop.

Ollivander walks out of the back room. "Oh my.."

"What?" I ask.

"Is that you? Ariana Holmes?"

"It's Ariana Smith now. And yes. It's me. How do you know?"

"I haven't seen you since you were only a few months old! Oh and you're very famous in the wizarding world. The most powerful witch ever created!"

"Well I'm just in here to get a wand for my daughter, Mr. Ollivander. Nice to see you again I suppose."

"Oh right on it, Ariana!" He runs into the hallway full of wands and pulls out three. "Try this one out!" He hands the first one to Juliet.

She waves it and a flower pot breaks. "Oh that's quite alright. Try this one." he hands her the second one. She waves it like she has done it her entire life. Gold glitter swirls around her in a magical way.

"This is it, Mum. This is the one." I hand Ollivander the amount of coins owed.

"I hope to see you soon, Mr. Ollivander."

We walk out. "Mum? Can we get robes now? You and Daddy are going to have to get some too."

I agree and we walk to the robe fitter. Juliet gets her's fitted first. Then mine. I get one in the Doctor's size as well.

"The last thing we need is your books. Garfield can be your pet, okay?"

"Alright mummy! I was going to say that anyways."

After we get her books, we go back to the TARDIS and the Doctor is standing in the control room, waiting for us.

"You go outside yet daddy?" asks Juliet.

"No." he says confused.

I hand him his robe. "Juliet changed her mind. She wants to go to Hogwarts."

"What?"

"Hog-warts. She suggested that we be teachers. Lucky for us there are two places open. Astronomy and Defense Against the Dark Arts."

The Doctor smiles. "Sounds fun, Juliet! Allons-y!"

"Allons-y!" she repeats.

We go to platform 9 3/4 and go into the wall. I held the Doctor's hand so he could pass through. We get on the Hogwarts Express. Juliet goes to sit in one of the Compartments and we sit in the Teacher's compartment. It's large enought to fit all of us in.

The Doctor and I were the last one's in. When we sit down, the teacher's gawk at us.

McGonagall, Sprout, Flitwick, and Harry Potter are in the compartment. Harry Potter is the new headmaster. "Ariana? Is that you?"

"Yes, McGonagall." I say.

They stare at us until the train comes to a stop. I step off the train along with the Doctor and make my way to the castle. When I get there, I sit in the designated seat for DADA and the Doctor sits beside me in the Astronomy seat.

The first years file in, and Juliet has already found a group of friends: A boy with black hair and green eyes, and a girl with blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. They stand there nervously as the hat is placed on each head.

"Albus Severus Potter." McGonagall announces. There are whispers in the crowd of students, and the Headmaster smiles. The Sorting Hat touches his head and shouts "GRYFFINDOR!"

There is an applause. "Rose Weasley?" I look at the Doctor and he doesn't flinch. The hat sits on her head for a moment then shouts "HUFFLEPUFF."

I think for a moment that for sure she will be in Ravenclaw. She's so intelligent. "Juliet Smith." my hearts race. I can hear the hat.

"OH. An alien witch hybrid! Aha I have never seen this before. Very intelligent oh yes. And sweet. But the blood of a killer. Oh very much. From both sides of the family. But brave to no end. Which one to put you in?"

She holds her breath.

"GRYFFINDOR!"