Chapter 14

Rose and Mickey come with us on the TARDIS. "How's about a honeymoon?" The Doctor says, winking at me. The two of us go to work at the controls. Within moments we land.

"I'd put on something a little less hot. Put on shorts and a t-shirt or something." I tell them. I go back into the changing room myself. Being in a wedding dress in the Bahamas isn't the best idea.

I put on shorts and a white tank top with a short sleeve jean jacket over it. I also put on white and blue tennis shoes. I look at my wedding ring and smile. I'm so lucky.

I pick up Garfield and twirl her around. "Put me down!" I laugh and set her down.

I walk out into the control room where the Doctor is waiting for me. Mickey is waiting for Rose, who walks out only seconds after me. I take the Doctor's arm and we walk out of the TARDIS, Rose and Mickey following us.

"Ooh it's bright out here." I say, making and putting on a pair of sunglasses.

"What do you guys want to do?" the Doctor asks.

"I've alwwats wanted to swim with dolphins." Rose says. We all agree.

Mickey and Rose go first. They fall off several times and everyone enjoys watching them. Then the Doctor and I go.

I take a liking to the two smaller dolphins. I guess they remind me of my brother and sister. "Hello, Ana." says the girl. Do all animals talk?

"Hello, Halie." I say.

"What, Ana? Who are you talking to?" asks the Doctor.

"The dolphin." I reply. So the animals don't talk. I talk to animals. Strange.

I stand up, one foot on either dolphin. "Allons-y!" I say. The dolphins take off. I do a flip and land back on their backs. The Doctor looks at me in amazement. I ride them back to him and jump off.

"Thanks Halie. Thanks Harry." I say, and wave them goodbye.

I then whisper to the Doctor's dolphins "Help him out a little. Okay?" They laugh and agree. I stand back and watch them go. The Doctor handles it perfectly and comes back.

"See?" He says. "I can do it just as well as you can!"

I laugh and he steps off the dolphins, swimming over to me, pulling me underwater, and kissing me.

"Get a room!" Yells Mickey.

"Y'know that's a pretty good idea. How's about it?" Says the Doctor. "We could go back to the TARDIS for the night."

"Sounds good to me." I say.

__________________________

After we get back to the TARDIS and dry off, I slip into my pajamas. "Hey, Ana? Would you like to stay the night in my room?" The Doctor asks.

"Sure." I say, running down the hallway. We both enter his room and he closes the door behind him.

__________________________

I curl up beside him and he puts his arm around me. We both fall asleep almost instantly.