Chapter 13

I clasp my hands over my mouth. Marry him. Do it. You love him.

"Y-yes!" I run over to the doorway and hug him. He gently puts his arms around me. When we release the hug, I step back for a moment and he takes my hand and slides the sapphire ring on.

"I couldn't take it anymore. I was about to explode. I love you more than anything. And when I found out you became a Timelord... Well that just added to my love for you. And when you regenerated.. I learned that I really care about you." he lets out a tear of joy.

"Doctor.."

"903 years I've been alone. I finally found you." he stands up and hugs me, teardrops landing on my head. "I love you."

"I love you too, Doctor." I find myself nearly speechless. It's like a dream. I look at the ring and it glows with warmth.

"So I changed directions. We're not going back to present time. Sorry 'bout the hasty decision, but I thought we'd go back to the parallel universe... And have the wedding there... I already called Jackie... Sorry it's rushed I just. I love you.."

Suddenly, I feel a landing. We must have reached our destination. I smile at him and we walk out of the TARDIS, arm in arm.

I am immediately bombarded by Rose. "I heard the news! I'm so happy for you two!" she smiles. "I just got engaged to Mickey yesterday."

"That's amazing!"

Just then, Mickey runs up beside Rose. "Hello, Ricky." says the Doctor.

"It's Mickey." he replies. The Doctor and Ricky laugh.

"Oh Ana! We should have a double wedding!" says Rose. I agree with her, and so does the Doctor and Mickey."Mum's already got it planned!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

The wedding comes the next evening. Rose and I spent the whole day getting ready. We went shopping for wedding dresses. I got one with a sweetheart neckline and it's a little poofed out and flowing. Rose's is up around her neck and flowing in small waves, curving to her body. Then we got our hair done. Mine is in a braid down the left side of my head, and Rose's is curled in perfect spirals.

We go to meet Jackie at the house. The wedding is set up in the back yard.

Rose's dad takes her arm and walks her down the aisle. Jackie takes mine and walks me down the aisle behind them. The adults sit down at the end and Rose and I seperate to our fiances.

I look at the Doctor. He's in an amazing tuxedo. He mouths to me 'You look amazing'. 

"We are gathered here today." says the Justice of the Peace. "To witness the holy matrimony of Miss Rose Tyler to Mickey Smith and Miss Ariana Holmes to John Smith."

His voice drones out and all I can think is I'm getting married. To the most wonderful man that ever existed.

"Rose Tyler do you take Mickey Smith as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Mickey Smith take Rose Tyler as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Ariana Holmes take John Smith as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, John Smith take Ariana Holmes as your lawfully wedded wife?"

He chokes out "I-I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

The Doctor takes my face in his hands and leans down. I lean up so that our lips can meet.

"I now pronounce you man and wife."

Rose and Mickey walk back down the aisle arm in arm. The Doctor and I follow.

Mr. and Mrs. Doctor