Chapter 10

I wake up to Rose and the Doctor shaking me violently. I'm on the couch in the TARDIS. Ugh. These jeans are so much tighter now. 

"How long was I asleep?" I ask.

The Doctor looks at me with sympathy. "About 8 hours."

"What are you waking me up for?"

"I..have to go home. My brother's sick and I love him and miss him." Rose says. "We're on the parallel planet now. I just wanted you to meet my mum and dad."

"Alright." I say and get up. Curves. I have perfect curves now. My skin's.. a bit paler.

We walk out of the TARDIS. I realize I'm in the same clothes as before. I'll have to change as soon as I get back. These pants are way too tight. My t-shirt doesn't even cover my belly-button now. I'm taller. About a head shorter than the Doctor now. I button up my coat.

We walk to her parent's home. Rose rushes in and hugs her mum and dad. The Doctor follows her, and I follow the Doctor. The boots are tight too. Not in length.. width.

"It's so nice to see you, sweetheart!" says Jackie Tyler. "You." she looks at the Doctor and passes him. " And who are you?"

"Ariana Holmes, Mrs. Tyler." I reply. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too!" she shakes my hand. " And call me Jackie."

I back up against the wall and slide down, breathing out freezing cold, golden colored dust. The Doctor clutches my hand. "Okay. Okay. It's okay. It's going to be okay. Just go to sleep. I knew we shouldn't have woke her up so soon."

Jackie Tyler's voice wavers. "She's?"

"Yes." says the Doctor.

I hate feeling helpless. I shouldn't be. I should be up and greeting Pete Tyler and Rose's little brother. Now I can't. Rrgh.

The Doctor carries me to a room which Jackie shows him. I'm placed on a comfortable bed and left alone except for the Doctor who asks if I need anything.

"A banana if you could." I reply.

The Doctor comes in moments later with a banana and hands it to me. I thank him quickly and peel it and eat it whole. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I can hear everything everyone says and does. The Doctor sits in the room for 30 minutes then leaves, the wooden door creaking behind him. He steps lightly down the stairs and into the main room where the others greet him with questions like "Is she okay?" "How is she doing?"

He answers clearly. "Only one heart is beating, but both should be beating in 5..4.3.2.1." A seperate pounding starts in my chest. I smile.

The golden dust freezes my throat over again.

The Doctor clicks on the telly. An unidentified flying object has been spotted in the sky and is floating two houses down from our location. I hear him click the telly off and run upstairs, grabbing me and we run outside. Rose isn't with us. I want to wake up. But I can't. Another puff of golden dust numbs my teeth.

We enter the TARDIS and the Doctor is working busily with the controls and makes us appear on the UFO. He steps out and leaves me in here. I can hear them outside. Margaret. I knew you would eventually find your way back to earth. Yes, Doctor. I remember you very well.

A hissing sound eradicates from the Slitheen. How did I know that? I didn't need the TARDIS to have all of the knowledge in the universe.

The Doctor is backed against the opposite side of the door of the TARDIS. I can hear his thoughts. Help. Oh dear lord help me.