Chapter 15

I wake up the next morning and the Doctor is gone. I walk out into the main room and he's cooking breakfast.

"Hello Ana!" He says, pecking me on the cheek.

"Good morning, Doctor. What are you cooking?"

"This Turkey Bacon, eggs, sliced potatoes. Oh dear." He runs over to the potatoes that just caught on fire. I laugh as he tries to extinguish it.

He looks at me with a strange look in his eye. "What?" I ask. He points at my stomach. I look down to see a small bulge where my stomach used to be flat. "Oh...". I smile.

"Ana..." He says and hugs me. "It only takes 9 days for a Timelord's baby to be born."

"I know, Doctor."

Rose walks out of her room with Mickey. She has a similar bulge. A human baby born in the TARDIS. It will also only take 9 days. Today is day 1.

We sit down to eat the Doctor's meal. The Turkey Bacon is absolutely delicious. The eggs are equally amazing. The potatoes... Well... They're a little burnt.

"So what are we going to do today?" Rose asks.

"You two are going to drink lots of water. And I was thinking we should go surfing." Says the Doctor. "I've never been surfing."

We all walk out of the TARDIS in our bathing suits. Rose is in a red bikini with white printed flowers on it. Mickey has plain blue swim trunks on. I have on a two piece: a bikini top and shorts for bottoms. Both are golden. And the Doctor has on black swim trunks.

We go to the surf shop where a Jamaican man hands us our surfboards.

I run out first. The Doctor follows closely behind. Soon after we swim out, a large wave comes towards us. I stand up on the surfboard, and next thing I know, I'm riding a wave. I touch the water on my left and it leaves a gold streak.

When we're done surfing, we go back to the TARDIS to put on dry clothes. I notice that my stomach has gotten reasonably larger, and so has Rose's.

"Oh dear." says the Doctor. I begin to sweat and a sharp pain strikes my abdomen. I see Rose wincing as well. "They have to come now."

"Why, Doctor? Why didn't they wait for -Ow!- 8 more days?" I ask

"No idea. Just lie down." There are two beds next to eachother. Rose and I lay in them. Mickey grabs Rose's hand and the Doctor grabs mine. "Nine hours."

I scream in agonizing pain and I hear Rose also screaming.

_____________________________________________________________________________

An hour later, Rose and I lay side by side holding our newborn children. Mine little girl has curling brown hair and the Doctor's blue eyes. Rose's boy has her blonde hair, but Mickey's dark brown eyes. They were both born at noon.

"Now girls..." says the Doctor. "These children are going to grow very quickly. Tomorrow they will be toddlers, and so forth. They grow about one human year every 12 hours."

I get up from my bed and the Doctor walks me to my room and lays me and the baby in my bed. He sits in a chair close by. "What is her name, Doctor?" I ask.

"Juliet." he speaks quietly. The child's eyes flutter open as if he had called for her.

I smile. "Happy birthday, Juliet. December 3rd, 2014."

She falls asleep. Quickly after, I fall asleep. I feel the Doctor kiss my cheek and I hear the door creaking as he walks to his own bedroom.

In the room next door lies Rose and her child, Ron. Mickey creaks down the hallway into his own room.

I had my first kiss on December 1st, I got married on December 2nd, and had a child on December 3rd.

I sigh and whisper to myself "Wibbly... Wobbly... Timey... Wimey.. Stuff."