Chapter 2

"Mum, Sherlock Holmes never existed! He was a made up character!"

Tears flow down her face as she reaches into the cell, holding out a picture.

"Sherlock Holmes." she says. It's a very clear picture. He has brown curly hair, bright blue eyes and the cheekbones...

"Oh my god." I sigh in sudden realization.

"You're a spitting image of him..." she says. "That is your father..."

"If you'll excuse me.. I have to run some tests." says the man in the suit.

My mum shuffles away, and the man unlocks the cell door.

"We need to know how intelligent you really are. You're not supposed to exist. This wasn't supposed to be 5 months for you. It was supposed to be a maximum of 2 weeks."

"What kind of tests?"

"Tell me everything you know about me."

"What?"

I look him over.

"You're left handed and you've been smoking for three years. You have a wife, a little girl presumably by the name of Sarah. You've got a white Persian cat and this isn't your full time job, you also have a job as a bank teller."

"You've certainly have the skills of your father... but you know more.. don't you?"

"Of course. You've had several encounters with extra terrestrial beings."

"Yes? And how is it you know that?"

"You have a slight tremble when you write that tells me that you've seen things that you most likely were not supposed to see. You also have a bulge in your right coat pocket that is a keepsake from a stranger. An extra terrestrial stranger that looks human. But he's not, is he?"

He pulls out a key chain. Not just any key chain. "Barcelona. He got it from Barcelona and decided to give it to you because you were part of a chain of events that involved aliens and you didn't go with him. To travel. So he gave you a key chain. Oh. And it's Barcelona the planet."

He looks at me in fear. He unlocks the power blockers and lets me down.

"And if you could possibly get me some other clothes. I'm not going out into public in my pajamas."