Chapter 52 - Do Qadam Door

Yup! I really updated! You aren't dreaming. :P LOOL

Blame it on my work guys. I wanted to update this chap week ago but then I got so busy. I hate my life right now. -_-

Anyways...I have something to share. xD

Looks like DB Nation has got Atom Bomb yesterday! Hahaha. Yes I'm talking about none other than Waqas's wedding!! Holy!! HE'S MARRIED DUDE!!! I still can't believe it. If feels like it was yesterday they were so young and teens and today, he's a married man! They have grown up so fast! MashaAllah! Not gonna lie, I felt sad but now I feel so happy for him! He and his wife makes a good couple tho. She's so beautiful. ;) Wishing and praying for him...may he gets all the happiness in the world and they both deserve a good life together. Ameen. :)

Done with my blabbering! Happy reading! ;)

******

Hawa's POV

I leaned back on the bedpost and bit my nails through nervousness. I felt queasy and my head was heavy thinking about everything that happened since yesterday.

"How the hell did I agree?!" I scowled myself and released a heavy breath, closing my eyes.

I couldn't sleep last night. Whatever happened yesterday kept haunting me, especially Abba Ji's request. That seemed so ridiculous to me but I was even more surprised with what I did. I freaking gave my word to him.

I was still in trance and couldn't believe myself that I easily accepted the proposal right after Abba Ji spoke to me about it. I didn't understand how but...I did. I did agree to get married.

It was like deja vu. It was happening again for the second time and the irony was, I never had the chance to choose my life partner. Never.

Qismat ke khel ne phir se mujhe wahin laake khada kar diya. Phir se ek naya rishta jisme mohabbat ki buniyad nahi hogi shayad. But why did Abba ji say this all of a sudden?

'Maybe Abba Ji just planned all this? Maybe he wanted to get me married again for his own purpose? Maybe he has his own reasons? Maybe he was never sorry for what he did? Maybe he was just acting in front of me so that I will agree to get married?' My mind started throwing cheap thoughts into me.

'No! I saw his tears. Those weren't fake.' My heart tried to convince me.

'But what if he really hasn't changed? You know your own father. He can do anything and go to any extent to fulfil his words.' My mind started getting wayward thoughts again and before I could even fall for the trap and let them influenced me, my head moved shaking them off.

"Astagfirullah! I'm suspecting my own father!" I exhaled a sharp breath and brought my hands to my face, hiding it in between my palms. I felt so stupid to think such cheap thoughts of him.

"Arey tum abhi tak taiyar nahi hui?" The door flung open and in came Haya to my sight. I furrowed hearing her who kept cutting the distance between us.

"Kahaan?" I asked and her eyes went wide hearing me.

"I've told you yesterday that we will be going to dargah today," She replied and rolled her eyes when I slapped my forehead, remembering it.

"I'm so sorry. It...it slipped my mind," I responded, couldn't hide the guilt in my voice and she sighed heavily while shaking her head.

Why wouldn't it slipped my mind when I kept thinking about Abba Ji and the proposal since yesterday?

"It's okay. Go get ready now. We'll be waiting for you downstairs," She said and I reluctantly nodded my head.

"Thank you," I replied and she walked out of my room.