Chapter 21 - Judai

Quick update! Love me more? :P

********

Asad's POV (Kill me for this but I can't help it. Muahaha)

A huge smile was hanging on my lips as soon as I walked out from the arrival.

Finally I reached Lahore!

I sighed heavily as I ran a hand through my hair before I inserted my hand in my pocket, taking out my mobile. Unlocking the screen, I hurriedly opened the 'Calls' icon and saw Hawa's number was on the top and upon sighting it my smile grew even wider.

I can't wait to meet her! Her smiles, shyness, expressions and...everything about her just increased the amount of miss and love I had for her for this one whole month!

I pressed the call button, calling her and waited for few seconds before my call was cut itself. I furrowed as I pulled my mobile off my ear and stared at the screen before I tried once again and attached my mobile to my ear again.

I sighed heavily in disappointment when my call was cut itself yet again and I kept my mobile in my pocket before I looked up again when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Kia hua beta?" Jahangir Uncle asked, furrowing at me and I felt heat emitting up my cheeks suddenly. I hurriedly shook my head looking at him with a smile on my lips and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Nothing Uncle...I'm okay." I quickly answered and I was hundred percent sure I looked like a retard when he chuckled looking at my face.

"You sure? You look...excited and tensed at the same time." He smirked at me and I mentally committed suicide as I bit my lower lip.

"Nahi Uncle. Main bilkul theek hoon." I replied calmly as I nodded my head confidently and he chuckled again as he shook his head slightly looking at my face.

He then released my shoulder as he walked towards my father and I breathed a sigh of relief, inhaling deeply as I closed my eyes.

We was approaching the main entrance when suddenly my gaze fell on an image or to be exact on a girl not far from me and I halted right on my track as I narrowed my eyes, trying to focus on her. I rolled a tongue over my lips as I zoomed at that girl who was laughing happily and a moment later my eyes were widened all of sudden as soon as I caught a clear sight of her.

"Hawa?" Slipped my mouth in disbelief looking at her and suddenly an unknown happiness ran through my spine and my lips were curved upwards into a smile as I ran a hand through my hair.

A moment I have been waiting for a month! My life was really incomplete without her for a month!

"Uncle!" I called as I hurriedly stepped towards him and he stopped as he turned towards me.

"Jee beta." He replied softly as he looked at my face and I inhaled deeply.

"Aap log jaaiye...main aata hoon." I said and both of them furrowed looking at me, made me gulp down internally.

"Kia hua beta?" Uncle asked politely and I bit the corner of my lip, thinking what should I answer.

"What happened Asad?" Abbu asked firmly looking at me and I sucked in deep breath before I parted my lips again.

"Wallet! I think...I missed my wallet. I need to check it." I lied as I straightened my face expression looking at both of them and they sighed at me.

"Theek hai beta." Uncle patted my shoulder and I mentally breathed a sigh of relief as I turned around and walked away from there.

Upon making sure that they were far from my sight and couldn't see me, I approached Hawa and stopped myself unknowingly few metres away from her as I gawked at her in awe. I felt alive seeing her after so long.