Chapter 27 - The Apologizes

Who wants me to end the book?

Well sorry to say, even if you want...I won't end it until I blurt out everything that I have planned for this book. :*

It's funny how you can bear with 100+ chaps book and not mine which just crossed 20+ chaps only. :/ I want to make this book the best since I have ruined ITNOL. I WILL write what I WANT to...not what you want. So I just wanna tell you...if you can bear with my book, with my suspense...then stay. If not, then don't read it. :)

I'm not apologizing for being rude because you never think twice before you hurt me. ;)

Those who loves this book, I love you guys 10x more. Thanks for staying with me. :* ♡

*Happy Diwali to those who are celebrating! Have a blast! ;) ♡

********

Hawa's POV

"Khan Sahaab aab theek hai...par khayal rakhiye ga. Woh abhi bhi shock mein hai." Dr. Zakir; our family doctor since I wasn't born yet said while running his eyes on Ammi's face as he lingered his stethoscope around his neck and Ammi wiped the moisture that just slipped her waterline.

"He can get another attack...so no shocking news anymore. He is still weak but no worries. I've prescribed him few medicines...give it to him on time." He added again as he took his suitcase from the marble floor and Ammi nodded her head as she looked at Abba Ji who was lying motionlessly on the bed for a moment.

I gulped down the lump in my throat while standing at Abba Ji's doorway as I cursed myself. I had no guts to face him and especially Ammi after what I did at the downstairs a while ago. Biting my lower lip, I quickly ran my finger across my waterline as I contained myself from escaping another whimper.

It all happened because of me...only me.

"Main chalta hoon. I'll pay a visit every five hours." Dr. Zakir said, bringing me back to my sense and I quickly straightened myself from leaning on the wooden door when I heard footsteps were making it's way towards me.

I hurriedly moved, wanted to run away from there before Ammi could notice me but I guessed it was too late as she already saw me. I kept myself freeze when Ammi laid her gaze on me, making me feel even more guilty and I couldn't look at her for so long so I quickly lowered my teary eyes.

"Khuda Hafiz." Dr. Zakir said, sighing slightly.

"Allah Hafiz." Ammi replied him in her low tone as I could feel her eyes were on me, in fact it never left me.

Dr. Zakir walked away and I wanted too but before I could, Ammi's voice stopped from taking a step ahead.

"Hawa.." She called out, making me shudder internally and I took in a deep breath when she spun me around to face her. I felt her finger on my chin and slowly it pulled my chin up but I wasn't dare to avenge her eyes so, I kept my eyes down my feet.

"Meri taraf dekho." She voiced out softly that I couldn't resist from looking up at her. I slowly flickered up my eyes and laid in on her face just to see her smiling lips at me.

"Don't feel guilty sweetheart." She said in her reddish eyes that turned glassy slowly and slowly with a warm smile decorating her lips, made me blink my eyes faintly before a hot liquid rolled down my lashline.

"I'm sorry Ammi." I didn't wait a second more to cry in front of her and she hurriedly hid me in her arms. I felt she stroked my hair as I snuggled in the crook of her neck and wrapped my hands behing her back, hugging her tight.