Chapter 15 - Veer-Zaara Or Hawa-Hussain?

Admit it! It's a quick one! :P

P/S : Guys if I didn't get much comments, I will take this story and ITNOL down. I'm serious and I'm seriously tired of writing a story that nobody reads. :/

********

Hussain's POV

I felt some bright light shine onto my face and I whined as I already know what it was and I furrowed my eyebrows, turning my face to the other side. I laid on my chest as I digged my face in the pillow.

The only thing I hate to do early in the morning is to wake up!

I scratched my hair as I slowly half-opened my eyes and my gaze fell on my mobile on the side table. I lazily extended my hand to reach my mobile and took it before I brought to closer to my face. I just couldn't open my eyes wide as my eyelids felt really heavy, lack of sleep maybe since I had 15 hours of shoot yesterday. I sighed in relief as today we had an off for a day.

It has been ten days I'm in Pakistan and we have even completed eight days of shooting here. In about twenty days time, we will leave for Sydney and then straight to India to complete the rest of the remaining and main scenes. Few scenes was shot here, in Lahore to pay a tribute to Yash Chopra Sir as he was born in Lahore. Karan decided to dedicate this movie to the late Yash Chopra Sir as it has reached his ten years of death anniversary this year.

I unlocked my mobile and saw it was just 10AM. I shut my eyes for a moment and suddenly something boasted me up as a thought crossed my mind. I squinted opened my eyes as I pushed the duvet off me and I sat straight on my bed before I leaned on the bed rest. Bringing my mobile high to my sight, I dialled a number. After a few rings, my call was finally answered.

"Assalamualaikum." I spoke in my husky sleepy voice and she chuckled a little at the other end.

"Waalaikumsalam. Just woke up?" She asked and I could sense a smirk in her tone, made a smile play on my lips as I rubbed my left eye.

"Yeah. Got home from shoot late last night." I told as I yawned slightly.

"Oh. Then you should get back to sleep." She said and my eyebrows got lifted up itself upon hearing her before I shook my head slightly.

"Did you forget what you promised me today?" I questioned, making a face and heard she laughed at the other end.

"If I say yes?" She cross-questioned playfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Then I'll come to your house and take you out. This time, I won't be climbing the pipe nor I will use the balcony way but...I will use the front door. I'll go full on action this time." I smirked while controlling my laughter but she already laughed out loud upon hearing me.

"Wahh! Hero mode activated haan?" She responded in between her laughter that made me break into guffaws too.

"Well I think...I should be a real life hero too instead of just being a hero in movies." I replied as I ran a hand through my hair and heard she sighed.

"Pagal." She commented and I don't even know why a smile was there in my lips upon hearing this one word from here. I could feel she was smiling as well when she uttered this word.

"Woh toh main hoon." I boasted while winking though she couldn't see but who cares. She chuckled before I heard her voice again.

"They won't leave you alive if you ever do that." She spoke lowly, almost into a whisper as if she was scared of something and I furrowed my eyebrows in confuse.

"Uh?" I responded as I straightened myself and heard she let a sharp breath escaped her lips.

"You just don't know how strict and dangerous they are." She said again in the same tone that just made my confusions grew even more.