Chapter 31 - Broken Hearts

Hawa's POV

I just watched he walked out of my room and entered the balcony. I wanted to scream to stop him but my voice was lost in my throat, I wanted to run and hug him but my feet wouldn't move at all.

Slowly and slowly he was vanished from my sight and I felt my soul was being drifting away from me. An unbearable pain started to engulf me from every inch of my body as tears slowly flew down my cheeks uncontrollably. I have been holding it since then but I can't anymore.

It hurts like anything seeing him walking away from me.

I hurriedly rushed towards the balcony and halted myself near the rail as I saw him was walking towards the back door, not caring about the guards anymore. He was simply walking deadly as if there was no emotions left in him, as if he didn't belong to this world anymore, as if everything around him didn't matter to him anymore and though from far I still could see the graveness on his face. Thank God, the guards were too busy at the guard house to notice him.

He didn't even turn around to look at me for once and my heart ached with every step that he took. It felt like he was taking a part of me with him and my breaths were uneven and heavy when he was disappeared from my sight.

I was panicked when I couldn't see him and made my quick move towards the rail, searching for him but I just couldn't find him. I hurriedly blinked my tears to get a clear vision, hoping that I could spot him but in vein. I know I will never see him again. My fate never shown any mercy towards me since I was brought to this world and so now. It snatched my love, my happiness away from me.

He's...gone. He's gone from my life...for forever.

I couldn't hold myself back and the next moment I know, I was already fell over my knees

I couldn't hold myself back and the next moment I know, I was already fell over my knees. My body was bent down towards the floor absentmindedly and I bawled out crying, letting all my pain out. I never felt so torn and broken ever in my life as I was feeling now. Every inch of my heart was hurt and stingy like it would stop functioning any moment.

Hussain's POV

I didn't bother to wipe my tears as I kept walking to wherever my feet brought me to. I don't know where it was leading me to and I don't even want to know. The voice of the busy roads, honks and hustles didn't bother me at all and it didn't even reach to my ears. I was paralyzed from all the sounds and all that was in mind were just her words and the cheap looks she gave me for proposing her.

"How could you Hussain? How could you even think of me like that??"

"I have never had such feelings for you!! We are friends and more than anything, I just see you as my favourite hero. Nothing more, nothing less."

"I agree I spent so much time with you...but I never thought you'd fall for me!"

"Sorry to say but you are just so cheap right now!!"