Chapter 13 - Ring

Guysss here's your update! So sorry for the late update! :(

P/S : Ignore my mistakes. I wrote it while watching Kal Ho Naa Ho. Now you know how tough it must been for me. :'( HAHA. Happy reading!

********

Hussain's POV

I furrowed, thinking hard what should I buy to return her the gifts she have gave me. She have done a lot for me, at least in return I should do something to appreciate her efforts.

I sighed as I scratched my hair when I couldn't find any appropriate gift to give her. I've been thinking about it since last night but couldn't come up with any good idea.

"Uff I swear buying a girl gifts would be world's toughest task!" I huffed, shaking my head as a slight chuckle escaped my lips.

"I don't even know what she likes. Girly things...there's a lot. Which one? Even if I buy, what if she doesn't likes it?" I bit my lower lip as I stood up from the couch and scratched the back of my neck.

I ran my eyeballs in my hall before my gaze fell on my mobile and suddenly an idea struck in my head before I jumped in excitement. I quickly bent down and took my mobile and dialled a number.

After a few rings, finally my call was picked up and a huge smile plastered on my lips.

"Helo." I heard a sleepy voice at the other end and mentally slapped my forehead. I forgot about the time difference between us right now.

"Uhm...Helo?" I replied with guilty filled my heart as I bit the corner of my lip.

"Hmm." He responded and I sighed.

"Shehry..." I took his name before I heard his voice again.

"Hussain?!" He spoke rather freshly with a hint of confusion and shocked in his tone.

"Hussain are you okay?! What happened? Itni raat k.." He was in the middle of his sentence and I hurriedly cut him of before he grew more worried.

"Hey hey hey! Relax! Inhale! Exhale!" I chuckled and could hear him sniffled at the other end.

"Darra diya yaar!" He retorted and I chuckled as I rubbed the tip of my nose with my thumb.

"I didn't ask you to get scared. Waise it's night there but here it's morning." I said carelessly and felt he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah yeah! Whatever!" He replied and I giggled.

"Waise...why did you call me late at night and disturb me?" He snorted and I laughed hysterically when I could clearly hear his irritation.

"Uhm...I wanted to ask you something." I told hesitantly and heard him yawned at the other end.

"Kia hai?" He asked lazily and I sighed for a moment before I parted my lips.

"If you wanted to gift Nida something, what would it be?" I asked in one breath before I scratched the back of my neck. I don't even know why I felt something strange built up in me upon asking this.

"Hain?" He responded in confuse and I mentally slapped my head.

"Haan." I answered shortly, rolling my tongue over my lips.

"Why are you asking that?" He asked suspiciously and I rolled my eyes.

"Because I wanted to gift someone something but I don't know what would be appropriate." I told and he laughed hysterically, made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Shehry.." I heard Nida's shocked voice popping near him and he quickly stopped laughing and I mentally smirked at his stupid face expression right now.