Chapter 41 - Memories Brings Pain

I was listening to Sanam Re while writing the chap, so I thought of including it in. Listen to it though it might not fit the chap. :P Hahah. It's my favourite! ;)

********

Hussain's POV

I held the handle and pulled it out slightly to open the door before stepping in my car. Aman got in from another side; on the driver seat and started the engine. The car started dashing the roads and I leaned my head back on the post, cocking my head to the side, I looked out of the window.

Everything was moving so fast outside the window but it was a total opposite in the car, only silence was hugging me and nothing else. My world stopped spinning the moment I left the hall, my heart and mind were wandering to the same face and memories. I was unable to wash any of them away. I was weak.

"Music, Sir?" Aman broke the silence but I just didn't feel like answering him. I was not in the mood of anything but then some soft tune slapped my eardrums, Aman turned on the stereo.

I saw dark clouds were embracing the skies, it seemed so windy outside and the dried leafs were gliding in air. I kept staring in space and within a second, the skies threw its content and it started raining heavily.

"Have you ever met such crazy fan before?"

I closed my eyes as Rithvik's question kept banging in my ears.

I stopped my car at her back door as usual and turned to my side just to find her asleep. I raised my eyebrows looking at that adorable face, sleeping like anything with her mouth slightly parted and I chuckled.

Her head was dropping slowly and slowly made my eyes wide and before it could topple over, I quickly lowered my shoulder in the direction and her head fell on my shoulder.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when she was still sleeping unaffectedly. made a smile pop on my lips. I slowly turned off the engine and my mind was travelling around, figuring out how to enter her house.

I didn't want to wake her up, she must be tired being my tour guider today though most of the time I was the one showing her around as if she was the tourist.

I brought my hand up and started caressing her hair unknowingly. The fruity smell of her hair caused me to bend my face closer to her head and leaned in. I inhaled deeply and my eyes were flutter shut slowly under conscious. She was smelling too good and my nostrils were in intoxication, she had no idea how all these were affecting me.

I bit my lower lip and slowly leaned back, keeping a decent distance between us and took a breath to calm my uneven heart. She sure had a huge impact on my heart beats!

I then changed my gaze outside the window and saw it was pretty dark already. I looked down and raised my hand to catch a sight of my wrist watch and upon noticing the time, I gulped down. She might be in trouble if someone noticed her absence, I can't take risk.

I cautiously straightened her head to the post again and then I opened the door on my side, stepping out. I glanced the street and slowly jogged to the back door and unlocked it before I strolled back towards my car.

I halted myself at the passenger door, unlocking it before I slipped my hands under her thighs and back. I scooped her in my arms and slowly pulled her out of the car before I closed the door with my leg.

I then entered the compound through the back door but then I stopped myself behind one of the White pillars.

There was no way I could climb the pipe while carrying her. The thought just left me with only one option; main doors.