Chapter 28 - About 'Her' And 'Him'

I forgot to tell you guys that I've changed my username. It's no more @haz1910 but it's @iamthenoor now. ;)

My sister almost caught me and I can't afford that. I don't want her to know that I'm writing. xD

P/S : Asad received so many rishtas from you guys. Hehe ;) ♡ He's happy that he got so much love from you people! ♡ So he said, don't be sad for him because he believes Noor will make him happy. xD

***********

Haya's POV

After making sure that the guests had their food, I moved out of the section and entered the hall. I approached the stairs and just when I held the railing while climbing the stairs, I heard footsteps were coming closer towards me and I lifted up my head, looking up.

"Assalamualaikum." Asad greeted me as he stopped in front of me with two stairs gap and I passed him a small smile which he mirrored back immediately.

"Waalaikumsalam." I replied and he nodded his head, ready to leave. He moved to a side and climbed down the stairs and I furrowed looking at him before I decided to halt him.

"Suniye!" I raised my voice a little as I turned around; he was down two stairs by now and upon hearing it, he instantly stopped himself.

"Jee?" He responded, turning his body facing me and I looked down at him.

"Uhm.." I fiddled with my fingers, didn't know how should I ask him.

He furrowed looking at my face yet, a smile was still lingered around his lips which just made the confusions in me grow even more.

"Jee kahiye." He responded again in his gentle voice and I inhaled internally, blinking my eyes idiotically looking at his face.

I am actually surprised to see that how can he manages to smile after what happened a while ago?

"Aap...theek hai na?" I blurted out, keeping my voice as cool as I can and I saw he furrowed at me but a moment later, a light chuckle slipped his mouth.

"Bilkul theek hoon. Aur aap?" He asked with a hint of mischievous in his tone made me look at him weirdly before I finally got what he meant.

Oh come on! We are not having greeting session here!

"Uhm I mean..." I took a short pause, in search for the right words to speak and his smile grew even wider hearing me.

"I got it." He sighed and I blinked my eyes looking at him.

"Err.." I tried to speak but he cut me off.

"It's okay. I am perfectly fine...I'm not sad neither upset. So chill." He casually winked at me and I was frozen for a moment sighting it as I blinked idiotically at him.

Yes, that wink surprised me.

"Uh? O..Okay." I replied awkwardly and he furrowed at me slightly but then he decided to ignore it.

"Asli khushi toh dusron ki khushi mein hai. I'm happy after knowing that I've made someone happy today and that's enough for me." He gave me his sincere smile and someone in me got touched hearing it as something tickled my heart.

"I'm...speechless." I responded and he giggled silently.

"Try to make someone happy and don't expect anything in return...just after knowing that you were the reason behind their happiness, you'll feel me." He said, shrugging and I breathed out a sigh.

"Do you wanna ask anything else?" He asked mischievously as he bit the corner of his lip, suppressing the smile and I blinked faintly before realization struck me. I quickly shook my head as an answer and he giggled.