Chapter 4 - Press Conference

Be thankful that I wrote this chapter before I fell sick. So its kinda long. ;)

*********

Hussain's POV

"Good Evening everyone!" I greeted through the small mic in front of me as soon as I sat on the chair provided for me with a warm smile playing on my lips. Camera flashes were all over me since the moment I stepped in here, making me felt dizzy a little.

"Good Evening!" I heard they replied me in unison, making their voices echoed in this not-so-big room. I glanced at Shehry who was sitting next to me and he passed me a reassuring smile with a nod before I turned to the organizers beside me. I took a deep breathe upon feeling confidence boosted up in me.

"So shall we start?" I asked the reporters who filled this room. I never knew it would be so many of them for my press conference. And these mics in front of me just made this wide table felt so occupied.

I thought it would be just few reporters. I saw one reporter raised his hand, signalling me that he wanted to ask me a question and I nodded, smilingly. He stood up, ready with notepad and pen in his hands.

"Hi Sir. I'm Sajid." He introduced himself and I smiled.

"Hello Sajid." I greeted him and nodded, signalling him to continue.

"How's your feeling to be called as an actor? How are you feeling after becoming an actor?" He asked and my eyebrows were lifted up itself upon hearing him and I chuckled slightly.

"Well.. I've worked and I'm still working hard to be a good actor. To be an actor, it's my dream, my passion. To be honest, I'm not satisfied with whatever I'm having now. Acting is something beautiful. After completing each movie that I've signed, receiving comments and feedbacks from my audience and fans, I feel like I have to improve myself more to be a better actor, for them." I replied honestly and Sajid sat down again, after jotting something on his notepad. I felt Shehry patted my shoulder and I turned to look at him.

"You are a good actor." He said, whispering as he leaned in me. I was the only one could hear that and I smiled while shaking my head. Family is the only one that can't see our weaknesses.

"Sir.. Before you entered Bollywood, we heard that you were a Youtuber. Is that true?" A girl asked as she stood up and I looked up at her. Upon hearing her question, a wide smile crept onto my lips and I glanced at Shehry who was having the same smile. A proud one.

"Yup! That's true. We were called The DhoomBros." I trailed as our old memories were popping on my head. Damn! I missed all that! I took a deep breath and signalled that girl to sit before I parted my lips again.

"We were four in a group. Me, my brother, Shehryaar.." I took a pause as I pointed Shehry next to me and Shehry smiled as he leaned towards the mic.

"Hi." He greeted smilingly and I patted his shoulder before I continued.

"Waqas, my cousin and Atif, my friend. They two are not here today since they are out of town. We used to make funny videos just to entertain people. Our main aim was to spread happiness and Alhamdulillah we succeeded. The DhoomBros was my first step to be an actor. I've learned a lot being part of DhoomBros. I know the same fans are supporting me now since I was part of The DhoomBros." I replied and sighed internally when talking about DhoomBros after years.

The DhoomBros was not functioning anymore since I entered Bollywood but all thanks goes to Shehry, Waqas and Atif who was still keeping The DhoomBros alive by making a short clip video once in a while, eventhough not so often as we always did and Waqas's vlogs. It became hard to make videos when Waqas joined business and Shehry have to help Dad.