Chapter 23 - Preparations

Hello people! Forgot me? Yes? No? xD Extremely sorry for being late. I thought of holding Mohabbat for some time but you never allowed me. *Sighs*

Hahaha I missed you guys and Mohabbat like hell! Thanks to those who keep increasing the amount of miss I have in me by keep messaging me about it! -_- xD I hope you haven't forgot Mohabbat? You didn't right? *Pops my eyes out* xD

I have an announcement to make! I've found Asad!! Hahaha. Since some of you were saying that you're imagining Fawad Khan as Asad but then a reader DMed me on Insta and said, Fawad Khan is already in so many books. So why not we cast a new one? And she suggested me Shehryar Munawar Siddiqui (The guy in the media). He really suits the role. I hope you have no objection! ;)

Done with me blabbering! Happy reading!

********

Hawa's POV

I felt like I was in a jail. My life was kept running in between these walls and seriously this was frustrating me. I hated the feelings I was having, I hated this suffocations, I hated this robotic life and I hated everything that made me feel incomplete.

I just wanted to be out from here, inhaling the fresh air, do whatever my heart desires and living my life the way I wanted it but the reality was day by day I was losing myself. The same routine everyday and I can't even tell people what was I feeling.

In few days time, something big was about to take place in my life and I was seriously not ready for it. Somewhat it put me in depression sometimes whenever I think about it and I was in such a dilemma that I can't even think properly. All this were just too much for me to handle alone.

The battle in between my heart and mind are just so impossible. I don't know whose side should I take.

"Hawa." I suddenly heard Haya's voice startling me and I jumped back a little at the unexpected small shock before I turned to my back.

"Haan Haya. Aao na." I replied, turning back towards the window and looked out while sighing internally when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Kia baat hai Hawa? Aaj kal tum bohat upset lag rahi ho?" She said coming to my side while running her eyeballs on me and I shifed my gaze on her, shaking my head slightly with a smile on my lips.

"I'm fine Haya. Nothing like that." I replied her and she furrowed at me, searching for my eyes and I lowered my gaze slightly as I sighed.

"Are you sure? You can always share with me if there's something bothering you. You know that I'm always here for you." She said sincerely made me look up at her again and she nodded her head firmly, telling me that she meant her words.

"I know Haya. If there's anything, I will surely tell you." I said smilingly and she inhaled deeply, yet a smile was appeared on her lips a moment later.

"Okay then." She caressed my hair and I rolled a tongue over my lips when she opened her mouth again.

"Uhm...Asad and his family are here. They brought the lahenga and jewelleries from the showroom...so Abba Ji is calling you down." She told and I glanced at her for a moment, slowly sucking a deep breath.

I seriously don't want to go down...can I?

"Hmm...okay." I replied, reluctantly nodded my head and she smiled at me before she turned around and walked out of my room.

I shut my eyes while taking in a deep breath as an act of calming myself down from all sorts of feelings that were engulfing me and released it slowly before I opened my eyes again.