Not A Chapter

PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys! So I'm just going to explain what's going to go on from here on this part of the story. As you can already tell this is not a chapter. . . . because we finished that!!! And let me tell you all this! I honestly didn't think I would have made it this far. Like I thought, back when I first started this story, that I was going to get to like chapter 10 and then just give up on it. I honestly thought that I wasn't going to be able to make it this far. But we did! And it is mostly all thanks to my wife. (Sorry, it's an inside joke.) But she was the one who got me interested in anime. And she was the one who helped me the most through this story, by helping me make hard decitions, or even small desitions. Mostly easy desitions were I talked it out with myself while trying to have a conversation with her about it. Sorry for being a pain in the ass! And to honor her, I would like to dedicate this whole story to her! So if you enjoyed this story, don't thank me, thank her! Okay thank me a little bit . . . . . I lovie you babe! And you guys should go check her out she is soon to come out with a story of her own. And as far as I know it's a pretty good damn idea too. Do go check her out, her username is Hikaru2000! Anyway thank you guys for being you and reading this story as we went through it! Thanks to you guys I kept going! And because of you guys, we are ending this story with 3.52K views! 284 votes! And 109 comments! Okay some of those comments are mine because I responded to you peoples! But still! That's a lot!!! Of everything! Lovie you babe! Love you guys! And hopefully, I'll see you all in the next story!