Chapter 39

Hello there!!!! How are you guys??? Hope your doing good!!! Look a new chapter!!! Look I'm sorry it took so long for me to update my new chapter! I just got out of a cold, I've been trying to do make up work for when I went and saw my grandmother, school, sleep, life, its all been getting in the way of fanfiction!!!! But now I believe it's all over! And I'm soon to be on spring break!!! My goal is to finish the story by the ending of my break! Which I will most likely do, since I will probably get a lot of alone time! Yay for me!!!! So I won't keep you guys to much longer! I would like to dedicate this chapter to lukeysprincess001! He's one of my new followers! Actually he's an a little bit of an old follower now . . . sorry! I'm trying to catch up on my followers! But they just keep coming!!! Anyway love you lukeysprincess001! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

"Nat . . . . . su?" Said a voice that I had not heard for along time, while being awake. I turned around to see that she was opening her eyes and looked over at me. And at that moment, I was finally able to cry.

"Lucy!!!!" I yelled as I scooped her up, attacking her in a giant hug, so hard it moved the bed over quit a bit. She slowly hugged me back. Not very tightly though.

"Natsu!" She said back, as she started to cry as well. "I heard you. I heard everything you said."

"I thought you would." I said happily. "Lucy." I said pulling back from her.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she sat up all the way and looked at me.

"I love you too." I said and I smashed our lips together. And not for a moment did she wait to kiss me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck running her fingers through my hair, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Pulling her closer to me.

"WAHOO!!!" I heard everyone cheer. Me and Lucy stopped kissing and looked over at the door. Everyone was clapping and cheering us on. Right up front was Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, and Erza. And Gray and Gajeel were being the idiots of the bunch. Like always.

"GO! GO! GO! GET SOME!!!" They chanted. Levy and Juvia slapped the back of their heads and they shut up.

"Lucy you're awake!" Levy said as she practically tackled Lucy on the bed. They both giggled and hugged each other. Juvia came over and hugged Lucy really tightly.

"Juvia missed you." I heard her whisper to Lucy. Lucy smiled.

"I missed you too." Lucy whispered back. Juvia moved back and Erza took the opportunity to jump in and give Lucy her hug. Next was Gray. And then Gajeel. He didn't try to hug Lucy, and she didn't try to hug him either. Instead Gajeel put his fist up, and Lucy bumped her fist with his.

"It's good to have you back Bunny girl." He said.

"It's good to be back." Lucy said. Then in came a blue ball of fur.

"Lucy!" Happy screamed as he flew into Lucy's chest. "Lucy I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Happy." Lucy said hugging the little exceed.

"Please don't go anywhere." Happy cried. Lucy smiled and patted the top of Happy's head.

"Don't worry Happy. I'm not going anywhere." Lucy said looking up at everyone, and everyone cheered with joy.

"That's good." Said Kiara as she walked through the crowd in the room. "Or I would have to try and kill you again, to knock some sense into you."

"No there's no need for that mess again." Lucy said waving her hands in the air. Everyone giggled. Kiara then stared at me for quit a long time, just smiling.