Chapter 30

Guys! I'm so sorry! I know! I'm such a horrible person! I'm appogizing now! But I know you guys will probably just hate me anyway! And that's okay! I understand, so you go ahead and hate all you want! And to make it worse! It's finally coming! I don't want it to come! But it is anyway! The story is starting to get wrapped up! I'm so sad! Although this isn't the last chapter, I'm still sad! Anyway, the picture is obviously a dress. You'll know it when you read it. If you're wondering why the colors I will explain to you afterwards. And then I would like to dedicate this chapter to Luna-Dragneel1! She is a new follower of mine! Yay! The only happy information on this chapter. . . sorta a little bit of happiness towards the end. . . but other than that, it's going to be pure torture before that! And I'm sorry! But love you Luna-Dragneel1! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter! Sorta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

'Do it Lucy! Please set me free for the evil that has taken over me!'

It was Kiara's voice, the good Kiara. It was extremely quiet but I heard her.

'Alright.'

And at that I swung my fist downwards in what felt like slow motion. As my fist was a few feet away from Kiara's head I saw something I never thought I would see come from this Kiara. A smile. A sweet smile, not evil. And then my fist stopped.

'I can't.'

I stayed where I was. Frozen. With Kiara dieing beneth me. My eyes watered as I tried to bring myself to do it. But I can't.

'No matter how much I hate her, I can't kill her.'

I drew my arm back to my body and stepped away. I summoned my original body and let my scales, wings, and horns fully change back to my skin and hair. I looked down to see that I was wearing a white dress with gold trim, my hair was up in a ponytail with a good ribbon and I now had white sandals on. (Please ignore the gloves and socks in the picture.)

"Why?" Kiara spit out, as I walked towards her body. "Why won't you kill me? That's what you want isn't it? You want me dead . . . so why don't you do it?" I was quiet for a few moments as stood in front of Kiara.

"Because I know there's more to you." I answered. "There's more to you then just evil. And I know, I talked to the good you. She's still in there. In here." I said pointing to my heart.

"That's bullshit!" She said. "If she was still alive I would hear her! And I don't!"

"I didn't say she was in your heart." I said. "What I meant was that she is in mine. That's how I heard her. That's how she gave me your magic ability."

"You're lying." Kiara said trying to prop herself up on her elbows. But failed, it seemed that her arm was broken that ended up stopping her.

"How could I lie about this?" I asked calmly. "How could I have gotten this magic?"

"I . . . . I don't know." Kiara said honestly.

"She's still alive." I said. Walking forward and crouched down next to Kiara's body.

"Get away from me." Kiara said. I ignored her and reached my hand out and placed my palm in the middle of her back. My hand glowed as I healed her. All the cuts, bruises, and broken bones reatached, sealed, and disappeared.

"You don't deserve another chance." I said as I stood up helping Kiara up at the same time.

'I need to hurry if I want to do what I want to do, before I collapse. I don't have much time.'

"If I don't deserve another chance then what the hell are you doing?" Kiara said almost all the way to standing up straight, since I left her sore from her smack down.

"Saving the good in you." I said and grabbed a hold of her forearms and I summoned the rest of my special magic energy I was using. And a large white magic circle formed around me and Kiara.

'Fairy Tail.'

I thought to everyone.

'I'm sorry that it is going to end this way.'

'What do you mean?'

Levy asked thinking back to me.

'What are you going to do?'

This time it was Erza.

'Damn it Bunny girl don't do anything stupid!'

Gajeel thought to me.

'You know Natsu would never forgive you.'

I gasped at that last comment. I gritted my teeth as the magic circle dimmed a bit.

'Yeah I know. But he's not here now is he?'

I thought back to him.

'So fuck you Gray!'

I summoned the magic more and it started to grow brighter.

"Pure Universe Light Soul Dragon: Evil Elimination!" I shouted loud enough I thought the heavens could hear me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Happy

Lucy shouted her spell and then she went silent as her and Kiara's eyes glowed white and their hair flew all over the place. Bright white ribbons flew out of Lucy's chest and one went to Kiara's chest and turned black as it exited through her back. And the rest traveled towards us. The ribbons twisted this way and that as they made their way to different people. The member from Shadow Fang. As the ribbons flowed into their chests their eye glowed the same way as Lucy and Kiara did. And just like Kiara the ribbons turned black as they exited their body through their backs.

"What's going on?" Gajeel asked.

"Lucy is getting rid of the evil that is in the members of Shadow Fang." Levy said.

"But aren't they conected to Kiara?" Erza asked. "Wouldn't getting rid of the evil in Kiara do the same thing?"

"Yes. But I dont know why the light is going to each person." Levy said. I gasped, as what Lucy was doing clicked.

"What is it Happy?" Gray asked. Everyone turned to me wanting to know what I knew.

"She setting them free." I said explaining. "Lucy's setting them free from the spell that connected Kiara to the guild members. Everyone gasped at how much sense my guess was making. Why else would Lucy be doing this to them. After about a minute, the black ribbons shot up into the air and exploded as the evil that once walked the earth in a girls body, was no more.

'I can't believe it. Lucy did it! She set them free!'

Lucy and Kiara let go of each other and Kiara fell to the ground unconcious, as did everyone else in Shadow Fang. Lucy's eyes dimmed back to her chocolate brown eyes and she looked over at us and smiled a sweet smile.

'Somethings not right.'

Lucy then fell to the ground in what felt like slow motion. As she hit the ground her eyes closed, but her smile never disappeared. And at that moment nobody moved to go to her. We already knew what happened. Everyone started to cry. Levy was in Gajeel's arms, Juvia in Grays, and Mira in Laxus's arms. While I stood there, crying my silent tears as I slowly processed what was happening.

"Ugh. . . what happened?" I heard an all to familiar voice ask. I gasped as me and the rest of the guild slowly turned to face the one who's that voice belonged to. I then ran at him and jumped into his arms and practially strangled him.

"Natsu!!!" I sobbed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See!!! I told you, you guys would hate me!! And like I already said, it's okay . . . and I understand. And so like as promised the dress has gold to represent Lucy's Celestial Spirits, and the white is to repersent the purity of Lucy's soul.