Chapter 40

Yay!!! Chapter 40!!! I can't believe it!!! Look at how far we have come!!! And were still going! Which kinda scares me cause I don't know when this is going to end! But I'm not going to worry about that right now because nice things are going to happen! I'm not going to tell you what's going on this time though. And if you don't like that I'm not going to give you spoilers, you can go suck it! Sorry, I'm tired. . . . well I won't keep you guys from the surprise any longer. I would like to dedicate this chapter to amazing_grace2020! She's like one of everything for me! Voter, commenter, and follower! Yay!!! I know I'm still trying to catch up, cause she started reading this story quit a while ago . . . . I'm sorry! I'm trying! But anyway, love you amazing_grace2020! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Erza

Time Skip: Two weeks

It been about two weeks since Lucy woke up. And we still haven't stopped celebrating, but it seems that everyone's been starting to calm down though. Jellal had finally got back from his job the day after Lucy woke up, which was the day that we started our celebration. He hasn't spoke to me since he got home, he won't even look my way.

'Should I go talk to him?'

I looked down at my hands as I sat at the bar.

"Hey Erza!" Lucy said as she made her way over to me, a little slow. She had been at the guild, on recovery, since she woke up and hadn't gone home yet.

"Hey Lucy. How have you been doing?" I asked her as she sat down.

"I've been doing okay. Still a little slow at some things." She said.

"Well your body's still getting over laying still for almost three months." I pointed out to her. The moment that Lucy woke up we all knew that her muscles were going to need time to rebuild themselves.

"Yeah. I'm getting there though." She said smiling at me. Then after that it was quiet for awhile, Lucy just sat there waiting for me to say something.

"I'm going to guess that you didn't come over her to talk about how you're doing." I said.

"Nope." She said putting her head in her hand.

"You read my mind didn't you?" I asked her again.

"Yep." She said. I sighed to myself.

'Damn it.'

Lucy then started to laugh at me while I put my forehead on the bar counter.

"So what's going on with you and Jellal?" Lucy asked me.

"After we figured out that you weren't going to wake up for a while, Jellal asked me out on a date." I started to explain, with my face still on the bar counter.

"He did?" Lucy asked getting excited.

"Yeah." I said. "But I told him that I wanted to wait until after things calmed down a bit before we went on the date. And then he went to go finish his business on the job he was on before. And then you woke up, he came back. And now he won't talk to me."

"Have you tried to talk to him?" Lucy asked me.

"No." I said. "But he won't even look at me. And now, I don't know if I should go talk to him or not."

"Well, what does your gut say?" She asked me. I turned my head just enough so that I could see her.

"What are you getting at?" I asked suspiciously.