Chapter 28

Hello! Guys I'm so sorry I've been gone for awhile! I've been having a really bumpy ride at school! New classes, new semester, and I have P.E. now so when I get home I do homework and I'm so tired from working hard it hurts to hold my eyes open. So yeah, I'm sorry for the long wait! I was also have a big brain fart for this chapter, and how its going to get laid out . . . . sooo being busy+tiredness+brain fart don't mix! And then the chapter is a tiny bit smaller that usual, but oh well. Anywho, so the picture is obviously a Dragon! I'm not saying what for. . . . . . you'll know it when you read it! I promise you'll know it when you read it! It's like the most obvious shit in this chapter! And if your wondering why the specific blue and gold . . . . I'll tell you at the end of the chapter so I don't ruin anything for you guys! So now, I would like to dedicate this chapter to . . . drum roll please . . . *Drum roll* . . . ajawsome12! He is one of my new followers! So yay!!! Yay! More followers! It never hurts to have to many followers! And he is the first guys that I have dedicated a chapter to! So love you ajawsome12! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

There I stood, in front of Kiara. Her face painted with the an evil smile, filled with accomplishment and amusement. All because she murdered my friend! My best friend!

"You are going to die!" I said.

"Oh really? Yet it seems that you are almost out of magic. It looks like your Celestial Spirits did a number on you, considering they used their strongest attacks the whole time." Kiara laughed.

'She's right. I can feel my magic at its lowest point.'

"What are you going to do? You're pracitaly out of magic! You've beaten the shit out of yourself! And to top it off, your already weak!" Kiara yelled at me. She took a few steps forward. "So what are you going to do about it?"

'She's still right. I'm weak! I can't take care of myself! She killed Natsu! And I wasn't able to stop her! But that doesn't mean I can't get revenge!'

I decided to use that last of my magic energy to do probably the stupidest thing possible. A large pink magic circle on the ground lit up around me as I started to change myself. I stared at Kiara as the magic did exactly what I wanted it to do. I started to grow taller, and Kiara's eyes followed as she backed away from me, in shock. I could feel my skin changing from my soft pale skin to hard scales.

"No!" Kiara whispered. "That's not possible!" I smirked at her reaction to what I had just done.

'I can't believe it! I did it! I transformed into a dragon!'

"How did you do that?" Kiara whispered examining my transformation. "How did you do that!" She yelled demanding this time.

"Is someone jealous?" I asked mocking Kiara, in which she grinned her teeth in response. I grinned in accomplishment. I then lifted my arm in the air and brought it down quickly towards Kiara. She was barley able to jump out of the way in time. But the force my fist created from hitting the ground caused Kiara to go flying threw the air anyway.

"Pure Universe Dark Soul Creation: Wings!" Kiara yelled in mid air. Huge black wing sprouted from between her shoulder blades, and she took of towards the clouds.

'Oh no you dont! Two can play at this game!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Gray

Lucy spread her large wings out wide as she lifted herself into the air right on Kiara's heels.

'Come on Lucy! Get her!'

I thought to her.

'I plan to.'

Lucy thought back, as she disappeared into the clouds. I started to think a little bit about how mad Kiara had gotten once Lucy turned into a Dragon.

"Hey Suzie?" I said getting her attention. "Why was Kiara so mad that Lucy turned into a Dragon? How the hell did she do that anyway?"

"Well, Lucy used Transformation Magic." Suzie said. "And that is actually the one magic that my husband hadn't taught much to her."

"He didn't teach her Transformation Magic? What a coincidense." Erza said.

"Well he said that he would teach her Transformation magic, but he died before he was able to teach her to much. He taught her mostly the basics of it, turning into animals, changing her facial features. But that was about it." Suzie said shrugging.

"He knew." Levy said. "He had to have seen that Lucy would transform into a Dragon."

"Is it just me or is it sounding like he set Kiara up for this?" I asked.

"What!" Suzie exclaimed.

"I believe you when you say that he didn't want to intervene in case he messed something up in the future. But right now it sounds like he set her up." I explained a bit more.

"Yeah, like he saw what would happen and changed it." Gajeel said agreeing.

"But why would he change the future so that Kiara will die? Doing that would basically just be him killing his own daughter. Cause with Lucy being a Dragon she gets the higher advantage point, which will proabably just lead to Lucy killing Kiara." Erza asked. Juvia gasped as she realized something that we didn't.

"What is it Juvia?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Juvia knows Lucy doesn't have the heart to do it. No matter what, Lucy won't be able to make herself do it." Juvia said. "She won't kill anyone. That's why her father did what he did." And then I realized it.

"Because Kiara's not going to die."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So like I promised the blue and gold in Lucy's dragon form was to symbolize Lucy's first magic . . . . Celestial Spirit Magic! I really wanted to show that Lucy really appreciates her Celestial Spirits! And show that the Celestial Spirits have had such a huge impact on her life! And that they are not just her friends, but apart of her! She probably wouldn't be who she is without them! So thank you Celestial Spirits! We all love you guys!