Chapter 19

Hello! Just So you know the picture is a guild mark . . . you'll know it when you read it. And the chapter is a little shorter than usual . . . sorry about that! As I'm sorry that it's taking me awhile to update, I'm back I school so their going to be slower than they were. But I would like to dedicate this chapter to Nattisenh! She's my new follower! She's also a Fairy Tail fan just like the rest of us! So thank you Nattisenh for following me! And I hope you're enjoying the story! So love you Nattisenh! Love you guys! Enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

"Lucy." I said.

"Don't you call me that name!" Kiara spat. "Because your little blonde bitch is dead!" My hands formed into fists when she spoke so lowly of Lucy.

"What is it that you want Kiara?" Gramps said jumping from the second floor balcony.

"I want all of you to suffer! Knowing that you all failed to save your precious little princess of Fairy Tail!" Kiara said clapping her hands together while smiling a smile that made her look more like Lucy, than a stranger. I saw something on her hand and looked a little closer at it.

"Why do you still have Lucy's guild Mark?" I yelled at Kiara. "You are not a member of Fairy Tail! So you don't deserve to have that mark." Kiara looked at the back of her right hand.

"Yes! Your right!" Kiara said, and held up the back of her hand for everyone in the guild to see. She smiled as Lucy's guild mark faded into a pink Dragon in the shape of an S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash Back:

"Natsu! Look! I got my Fairy Tail mark!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There. That's much better. Isn't it? I guess I could keep the color in honor of your little princess." Kiara said smirking. "I mean she did give her life to let me take over the world!"

"Screw you!" I yelled, taking a few steps forward and lighting my fists on fire. Then two people walked forward and in front of Kiara. Suzie and Reggie.

'Everyone! Listen to me. Those two, Suzie and Reggie, they are on our side.'

Said Gramps telepathically. He must have went up to Warren.

'Its hard to explain, so I'll tell you all later. But all you need to know is that they are on our side. Reggie has Control Magic, and Suzie has Depletion Magic, and they will fight back to keep from getting caught. Do you all understand?'

Everyone answered yes, telepathically after a moment.

"Natsu Dragneel. I have a question for you." Kiara said stepping forward.

"What more do you want from me?" I asked harshly. "You've taken quite a bit from me already! So what the hell do you want from me!"

"Did you love Lucy Heartfilia before she died?" Kiara asked smirking, knowing that it would probably push me over the edge.

'L-love? Did I love her? I've always put her before me, or anyone else. She's always cared more for me than she did for herself. And I've always fought the hardest for her. More than anyone, even Fairy Tail.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash Back:

"I love you all!" Lucy said while she stood up and walked away from us with tears staining her face.

"No Lucy!" I screamed, fighting with all my power. "Lucy don't!" She turned her head towards us. Reggie was holding a knife to my throats for the second time. But I didn't care if I died fighting for Lucy. I pushed against it, ignoring the pain. Lucy was a few feet from the tree when she stopped.

"Natsu." She whispered. I stopped fighting to see her one last time, the way she was. My tears were on edge. "Please stop. And make sure you keep your promise." My tears fell, as did Lucy's. "I'm sorry."

"Lucy!" I yelled as she turned away from me. Ready to disappear from us. From me. Just to save our lives.

The flash of light appeared as Kiara seeped into Lucy taking her away from me. She turned her head to look at us. To look at me one more time. A smile flashed onto her face. A smile of love. And that smile faded as one last tear fell from her face and Kiara took over her body.

"Lucy!" I yelled. Her eyes color changed as did she.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Lucy took those last few moments of her life, to look at me one more time. Did she love me? If she didn't, she would not have look back at me, just to say good bye. Well I do know this now.'

"No!" I yelled at Kiara. Kiara didn't even flinch. "I didn't love Lucy before she died! Because I never stopped loving her!" Kiara smiled an evil smile.

"Well your an idiot for not telling her sooner, because you're never going to get that chance!" Kiara yelled. She turned back to Shadow Fang. "Now!" Everyone in Shadow Fang then ran forward towards us.

"Let's go!" I yelled and everyone of Fairy Tail ran yelling their battle cries. And the battle of the Fairies and the Shadows began.