Chapter 11

Bello! So sorry this chapter took me a little while, I was writing and then I would read it over and it didn't make sense. So then I had to basically rewrite the whole thing. But at least Wattpad didn't delete it! So anyways getting back on track. I would like to dedicate this chapter to AKHellfire420! She is an amazing writer! I especially suggest that you read "Forgotten" that she wrote! It is very interesting, and quite a bit of feels! But it is a great story, and she is a great writer! So AKHellfire420 keep writing! Love you AKHellfire420! Love you guys! Enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

"Lucy! Lucy! Come on damnit!" I heard a muffled voice shout. "Lucy! Wake up!" It said clearer, it was Natsu. My eyes burst open with me getting shaken but Natsu.

"Natsu? Natsu!" I yelled and he stopped shaking me. "What the hell happened?" I said grabbing a hold of his arms, and he helped me sit up.

"That snake lady gave you the smack down of a lifetime!" Gajeel yelled. Levy reached over and punched him. I looked around to see that I was lying in a large crater created by my body.

"Where is she?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head and standing up.

"She's hiding up in the tree." Erza said. "Like a coward!" She then yelled up to the branches of the tree.

"I've got this!" I said while grabbing my keys. "Gate of the golden bull, Taurus!"

"Moo! Glad to be of service of your sexy body miss Lucy!" Taurus said grinning ear to ear.

"Thanks." I said sweat dropping. "I need you to cut this tree down!"

"Anything for you, Lucy!" Taurus said swinging at the tree. When his ax hit the tree, the tree sent all of us flying backwards. I landed on my back and kept rolling a few more feet. I look up to see that there was no dent on the tree, and I looked to the right to see Taurus on his back. I got up and ran over to him.

"Taurus!" I yelled as I crouched down next to him. His body started to disappear.

"I'm sorry I failed you Lucy." He said forcefully. He never acts like a pervert when he's serious.

"It's okay. Just get back to the Celestial world and get better. Okay?" I asked him. He nodded and disappeared. My hands started shaking, and I felt like I was going to cry. I then felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Luce. Are you okay?" Natsu asked. I didn't answer him but I just looked at the ground trying to get a hold of myself. "Lucy?"

"That tree. Hurt one of my spirits!" I choked. I stood up. "It hurt one of my friends! Do you think I'm going to be fine!" I snapped at Natsu. He took a step back in shock and looked hurt. I took a deep breathe. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Natsu asked turning his head to the side.

"For snapping at you. I just care about my spirits, and I don't want them getting hurt." I explained. Natsu smiled at me.

"It's okay. I understand." He said, reassuringly. I gave him a smile and he returned it. "I do the same thing about everyone at the guild." And then he whispered something under his breathe, but I didn't hear it.

"Hey would you two get over here, and help us figure out what we're going to do!" Gray yelled at us.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Natsu yelled as we walked over to the group, by the tree. I looked around the group to see that Gajeel was staring at me and Natsu. I decided to ignore it and looked to see Juvia was attending to Gray's head, he must have hit his head on a rock.