Chapter 15

Hello! Okay. . . I'm going to apologize now, I'm so sorry! I know! I'm cuel! I'm sorry! But here's a small spoiler for the chapter, there Gruvia in it! I hope that makes up for it! I know it won't. . . But it didn't hurt to try! Right? Yeah, yeah it hurt a lot! Anyway I would like to dedicate this chapter to BloodRaiyne! She's a hoot! Well, more like my spirit animal! So BloodRaiyne, keep being you! Love you BloodRaiyne! Love you guys! Enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

I woke up to see that I was being dragged off a train. I looked around to see that it was nighttime and there was nobody around. I looked up slightly to see that someone with purple hair was the one dragging me. And they had Gray and Erza on their shoulders. I swung my legs and hit the person in the back and they fell to the ground. Throwing Gray and Erza. They turned around and it was Suzie.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled, lighting my fists in fire. Suzie slowly backed up.

"Reggie!" She yelled.

"Natsu Dragneel! Stop!" Reggie yelled from behind me. I then froze unwillingly. I fought to try to move but I couldn't budge a muscle.

"What the hell is going on!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" Reggie yelled as he walked past me and helped Suzie up.

"We will explain everything, but right now we need to get you and your friends back to Fairy Tail!" Suzie said picking up Gray and Erza.

"Natsu take Gajeel and Happy!" Reggie said sliding Gajeel off of his shoulder and handed me Happy. I took Gajeel's arm and put it around my shoulders. Reggie was holding levy on one shoulder and then picked up Juvia who he was dragging before. "Now follow us!"

'What is going on? Why can't I control my own body?'

We walked all the way to Fairy Tail. Suzie pushed open the door and walked in with me and Reggie behind her.

"Oh my god!" I heard Mira say. I looked to see her and Gramps running towards us.

"What happened?" Gramps asked.

"Master Makarov, I promise we will explain, but right now we need to get them healing." Suzie said closing the door. Master nodded.

'No Gramps, don't listen to them! They helped take Lucy away from us! Away from me!'

"Follow me!" Mira said as she lead them to the infirmary.

"Come on Natsu." Reggie said and I followed his instructions not wanting to. We walked into the infirmary and I put Gajeel and Happy on the beds, as Suzie and Reggie did the same for everyone. "You can have control of your body again Natsu."

"Get the hell back!" I yelled as I lit my hands on fire and stepped in front of Mira and Gramps.

"Natsu what is going on?" Gramps asked.

"And where is Lucy?" Mira added.

"Lucy's gone! The rest of the explanation is going to have to wait until Erza and everyone wake up. But all you need to know right now is that these two are part of the enemy." I said.

"That's not entirely true Natsu!" Suzie said, taking a step forward. "If you shut up a minute and let us explain."

"Explain what exactly? That you helped kill Lucy?" I asked angrily.

"What?" Mira asked falling to the floor crying.

"It's true!" Erza said sitting up in bed. "Lucy's body was used to reincarnate one of Shadow Fangs old guild master." Erza stepped next to me and requiped a sword.