Chapter 25

Heyo! So guys. After this chapter, your probably going to hate me. But it's okay cause I still love you guys! Haha! Sorry that's a pun for this chapter! But it is true! I still love you guys! Also sorry that I haven't been able to update faster! I got finals coming up this week and I don't have as much time as I did when I started this story! So sorry! But once these next two weeks go by it will be much smoother! And I hope that this story will be lasting that long! And now I would like to dedicate this chapter to excusemycraziness! She is one of my new followers and she's really sweet! You know what I just realized that I've only dedicated girls! If there is a guy that is reading this. . . learn something from this! Girls stick together! No I'm just kidding! I just don't know any guys in Wattpad to dedicate chapters to! So love you excusemycraziness! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Levy

"Wait so does that mean your Kiara's mother?" I asked.

"Yes I am." Suzie said.

"But you died when Kiara was a baby." Erza said. "The town killed you for being married to a Dragon."

"No they didn't. I faked my death, in order to help keep Kiara safe. But once the town heard that she was alone after I faked my death, the town went to go kill her, and my husband got so angry he lost control." Suzie said sounding a bit ashamed.

"But what happened after that?" Gajeel asked.

"After that me and my husband took Kiara to a little town away from our home town. Hoping that we would find a family to take care of Kiara. It would have only put Kiara in more danger if we were to keep her. So we decided that at the right age we would go back for her, and train her." Suzie said.

"So does Kiara know you're her mother?" Gray asked.

"No, she doesn't. All she knows is that I was a close friend of her father." Suzie said. "But I was still so glad to be able to have met her."

"Was it your husband's choice, or yours to keep it a secret?" I asked.

"It was mine. Kiara was to young to understand why I did, what I did. So I asked my husband to keep it a secret. And he did." Suzie said looking down. "I only wish she knew now. Maybe I could have stopped her from turning into what she is now."

"Do you know what happened? The day that Kiara turned to the darkness?" I asked her.

"No. Do you?" Suzie asked, probably thinking I didn't. I smiled and nodded.

"Our first master, Mavis Vermillion, helped Kiara find and fight the Dragon that was thought to have killed Kiara's father. When really it was the Dragon's son, that killed Kiara's father. And at the end of that battle, your husband poisoned the dragon's son. And the Dragon's father also wanted revenge so he blasted a spell called Dark Soul: Sync, at Kiara and she was hit." I explained remembering the story.

"And that spell forced Kiara's soul to corrupt, turning it dark and evil." Juvia continued. "And once the spell was fully attached to her soul she destroyed the dragon easily. And when she asked Mavis to go with her and to help her take over the world, Mavis refused."

"Which then caused Kiara to get angry with Mavis and tried to kill her." Gajeel picked up. "Mavis fought back and when it came to the time where Mavis had a chance to kill Kiara, but she didn't take it."

"Because of the love they shared growing up together, Mavis couldn't kill the one she called sister. So instead Mavis turned her into a tree. She had also added to the spell that only a relative could summon Kiara back and allow her to take over their body. But only if they felt what Kiara felt during the moments that Mavis casted the spell upon Kiara." Gray said.