Chapter 34

Hi there!!! So I don't know how often I'm going to be able to be updating in this near future, like this next week . . . . maybe more. I don't know for sure how it going to go down, but it fucking going down! and I'm sorry that it took me forever to update, I've been busy! i know I've been saying that a lot, but its true. Also I've been looking at the views and votes . . . And holy shit!!! 1900 views!!!! 185 votes!!!! OMFG!!! You guys are so awesome!!! I would be lying if I said I only love you guys a little bit! Because I love you guys a lot!!! Look at how far we've come! 34 chapters and still going!!! Not for to much longer . . . . But right now we're still going!!! And that's all thanks to you guys!!! I'm so happy!!! And excited!!! And so just a heads up, there's a little bit of feels coming up. But there's also going to be a little bit of  action! Not fighting, but some other kind . . . . . . hehehehehe!!! That's right I'm not telling!!! Anyway so I'll let you guys get to reading! So I would like to dedicate this chapter to XxXAnimeLordXxX! He's my new follower! Yay! So I won't keep you any longer! Love you XxXAnimeLordXxX! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter! *Whispers* Not for much longer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Juvia

I sat at a table with Gray, Erza, Levy, and Gajeel. Everyone was taking a break from working on the guild and and was now having lunch. Everyone just sat about and ate in silence, nobody saying a word to each other. We were all off in our own little worlds.

"So Erza, where's Jellal?" Mira asked, in a teasing way, as she walked over and placed some drinks on the table. Erza got a little bit of blush on her cheeks from the question.

"Well he left to go finish the mission that he was on, before he dropped everything to get back here to help with Lucy." Ezra replied. 

"And when do you think he will be back?" Mira asked again.

"He said that he was going to be back by next week, but doesn't know to sure." She said.

"Hmmm, you sound excited." Mira said as she placed the rest of the drinks down in front of us. In response to Mira's comment Erza almost choked on her drink and Mira walked away smiling. After that it was quiet for the longest time.

"Should we go check on him?" Levy asked, breaking the silence. She had recently been more worried about Natsu, we all were. We were worried about Natsu, who was worrying the crap out about Lucy. He hadn't been eating or sleeping right. He hasn't even left the room since Lucy's death experience. And that was almost two weeks ago.

"No, it might be best to leave him be for now." Ezra said. Levy looked down a her food. Gajeel nudged her shoulder, she looked at him and he gave her a smile. She smiled back and leaned her head against his shoulder a little bit.

"Did anybody bring him something to eat?" Gray asked. Everyone at the table shook their heads no. 

"Juvia will bring him something." I said, standing up and walking away towards the kitchen. I made Natsu a simple sandwich since he already wasn't eating much. As I walked out of the kitchen and towards the infirmary I glanced over at the table to see Gray giving me a small smile. I smiled back as I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath. Slowly and quietly, I opened the door. And I heard . . . . . . Crying?

"I'm sorry. I-I'm so s-sorry that I w-wasn't there to h-h-help protect you like I p-promised I would. I'm sorry that I wasn't there to h-help you f-fight. I'm sorry I w-wasn't there in general. Everyone was t-there for you, they w-were there to give you s-support. And that was something that I w-wasn't there to do." Natsu said sobbing every other word. I quietly closed the door and backed away.